Finally an OT for a visit, Cameron Fleming. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Finally an OT for a visit, Cameron Fleming.

I hope you don’t think playing with a torn pec is an “in season” break.
I just meant he is going to miss some games like he always does.

I am not knocking the guy that is just the way it is, if he was more durable he would still be in New Orleans and Miami would have had to look elsewhere for a LT.

But this team needs to have a better option to play there when he goes down than they did last year.

Insurance for AJ.

And pessimism over the the options in the draft. They don’t want to reach when we need a TE.
I agree. The way TE seems to be falling looks like a perfect scenario for us to draft a perfect prospect that’ll fit Mike’s system.

I strongly believe Miami is zeroed in on drafting a TE in round 2.
As for round 3, I think we would like for a solid lineman to slide to us but if that didn’t happen then I could see us just drafting BPA instead of reaching. Then we can sign Fleming after the draft for insurance

I agree. The way TE seems to be falling looks like a perfect scenario for us to draft a perfect prospect that’ll fit Mike’s system.

I strongly believe Miami is zeroed in on drafting a TE in round 2.
As for round 3, I think we would like for a solid lineman to slide to us but if that didn’t happen then I could see us just drafting BPA instead of reaching. Then we can sign Fleming after the draft for insurance
TE is maybe the betting favorite but it depends who is there.

Back
Top Bottom