Finally! Chad Jackson Video Highlights! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Finally! Chad Jackson Video Highlights!

I gave up on Santonio...but I have hope again! I'll try to find some ASAP

...Also, I just clicked on the "LSU v. Florida" link, and at the top of the show when the host said, "Well, Florida came up 4 points short in a defensive battle against LSU, 21-17..."

I got chills!

Wooooooooooo!!!!!

:clap: :woot:

GEAUX TIGERS!!!!

Tsk tsk...you know you're never supposed to draft Gator receivers!

Ok guys...I give up again..heres the best I can do
http://dietler.net/nd/videos/

Scroll down, click on "Fiesta Bowl - Ohio State". One long pass...gives me chills thinkin of Culpepper throwing to Holmes!

You want to click on "play" on the far right...or maybe you should try clicking the other options since yours isnt working. It directs you to another website where you watch the video. He is F'n Fast...he burns 3 defenders for a wide open TD...and as hes running in he points up in the air like a badass, haha.

Phinfan31 said:
You want to click on "play" on the far right...or maybe you should try clicking the other options since yours isnt working. It directs you to another website where you watch the video. He is F'n Fast...he burns 3 defenders for a wide open TD...and as hes running in he points up in the air like a badass, haha.

HA...I got it to work.......oh yeah I want this kid in a PHINS UNIFORM...oh yeah!!! As Stone Cold would say "if you want to see Santonio Holmes in a Dolphins Uniform..Give Me A HELL YEAH"

Back
Top Bottom