Finally! Chad Jackson Video Highlights! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Finally! Chad Jackson Video Highlights!

GcOe said:
I hope we get Chad hes bigger and faster than the top 5 wr in the draft

ohio wr's always make better nfl receivers. They have a thing about producing excellent pro's. Don't make me go down the list. S H is going to make an excellent pro. He was always open. And he has a thing for the long ball. You will see.

HelloMotto said:
ohio wr's always make better nfl receivers. They have a thing about producing excellent pro's. Don't make me go down the list. S H is going to make an excellent pro. He was always open. And he has a thing for the long ball. You will see.

I don't think anyone is doubting Holmes' talent. I'd be extremely happy with either one.

While I don't have any highlights of Holmes, I have seen high play many times. He is so fast on the feild. I am a Michigan Fan and I hated him but I would love to have him on the Dolphins, god that hurts to say about any Buckeyes, but he is so talented. While I like what I see in Jackson also but Holmes plays faster, quicker in and out of his breaks and he seems to shift gears faster then Jackson also. Its tough to call between the two, you will have to wait a few years to compare overall, but Holmes will do better this year I think cause he is more NFL ready then Jackson at this point.

BlueFin said:
Really?, how about Darrell Jackson with Seattle?

wow, one good wr out of all the garbage that UF has put out at WR. do hilliard, reidel anthony, jacquez green, travis mcgriff, chris doering, and jabar gaffney ring a bell?

Back
Top Bottom