Finally! Chad Jackson Video Highlights! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Finally! Chad Jackson Video Highlights!

If you go to the "LSU" highlights, the first LSU TD by JaMarcus Russell to Bennie Brezell was in the Northeast endzone at Tiger Stadium.

I was sitting RIGHT THERE at that game, about 8 rows up from where that TD was caught. :lol:

Just in case you were interested.

DolphinDevil28 said:
If you go to the "LSU" highlights, the first LSU TD by JaMarcus Russell to Bennie Brezell was in the Northeast endzone at Tiger Stadium.

I was sitting RIGHT THERE at that game, about 8 rows up from where that TD was caught. :lol:

Just in case you were interested.

What color were you wearing?

icephinfan said:
:sidelol: .....what I mean is did you have a hat on, ???? Get my question, I'm gonna watch it. Let me know...:sidelol:

:lol:

In that first highlight, you can't see me in the stands. It cuts off too quickly. But, where the TD was caught is right where I was sitting...or standing, cheering my @ss off for 'dem Tigahs!!!

DolphinDevil28 said:
:lol:

In that first highlight, you can't see me in the stands. It cuts off too quickly. But, where the TD was caught is right where I was sitting...or standing, cheering my @ss off for 'dem Tigahs!!!

Not a good description, but I'll go look right now.:lol:

DolphinDevil28 said:
Acception, not the rule.

I always see people make stupid corrections with words and spelling for others, I thought I might as well help out.

Exception:up:

cltchperf said:
I always see people make stupid corrections with words and spelling for others, I thought I might as well help out.

Exception:up:

Yeah, I'm an English and communications guy.

But spelling ain't my bag, baby.

Thanks.

I hope we get Chad hes bigger and faster than the top 5 wr in the draft

DolphinDevil28 said:
Yeah, I'm an English and communications guy.

But spelling ain't my bag, baby.

Thanks.

yeah, it's not spelling just word usage. Similar to asking someone what the "whether" is like outside, when the word used should be weather. I'm just kidding though. You are a communications guy? cool. I'm majoring in telecommunications for college.

stoody24 said:
http://youtube.com/results?search=ohio+state&search_type=search_videos&search=Search

there are some santonio highlights within all these ohio state highlights

you just have to watch the videos and look for # 4

best i could do
hope this helps a little

also there is a GREAT BONUS clip

the second video from the bottem and the fifth video from the bottem are the same and I highly recommend it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

santonio holmes is pretty good, he has skills, can catch, make people miss... he would be a great pick for us...

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/scoutingreports/wr/santonioholmes.html

clear.gif

R.I.P :( (we will miss you)

Back
Top Bottom