Finally - Dolphins Stand Up For Their Franchise QB | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Finally - Dolphins Stand Up For Their Franchise QB

I still doubt Tua is the one, but I'm glad to see the support from the organization for the player.

The key is finding a coach that knows how to win regardless of what the front office wants and who they want to push as a starting qb to match their agenda. I want a coach who will say yes I can win with him or no he's not the answer for the team I'm going in a different direction.

Any coach who interviews for the job and says he needs a cure-all at quarterback that we currently have no way to obtain is not a coach we should hire. Anyone can win with elite QB play. There haven’t been a whole lot of losing seasons in the Tom Brady and Drew Brees and Aaron Rodgers and Pat Mahomes stratosphere.

We need a coach who can win with what we’ve got, or otherwise quickly fix what needs fixing in order to win with what we have the means to obtain. I don’t want someone already setting themselves up with excuses about QB play.

Like him or not, Tua is at worst a perfectly adequate starting NFL quarterback and he’s only 23. He is much better than most of what we’ve had for the past 20 years and he’s much better than what a lot of teams in the league have right now. If you can’t win with him, you need not apply—because someone else has already gone 14-8 with him.

An interview is just that...an interview. An interview means nothing but an opportunity to go over rules and concerns.

We don't know if Daboll went in there and told then that he would only take the job if Tua was gone or second string. Like I said, if Daboll goes in there and walks out NOT a HC then there is a fly in the milk that many aren't seeing.

Thats a truly flawed assumption

Yippy Kia Ya Mother Lova's!!!

Happy Daniel Bryan GIF by WWE

So now we have to hire a coach that likes tua. Is this real life?

Back
Top Bottom