Finally - Dolphins Stand Up For Their Franchise QB | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Finally - Dolphins Stand Up For Their Franchise QB

You and the 3 or 4 Watson nut hugger's must be heart broken...lol

Actually, I you read my posts, while I do want Watsom lln I've said I'm fine with Tua one more year if a new HC wants that.

My position is that no QB should be forced upon a head coach. It should be entirely their decision.

Bet you wouldn't call me a nut hugger to my my face either, so get out of here with that disrespectful grade school crap and act like an adult.

But Omar said the whole organization wanted Watson down to the janitor.
They did. This is just backtracking BS. Grier and especially Ross wanted Watson. This report is a cover up. It's total bull****

Only the hard-core Tuaineers believe this BS

I cannot wait until Watson signs somewhere, or goes to jail, just so I don't have to hear his stupid name brought on here anymore!

He led a 4-12 team in 2020, and the season before that he was no better than Tua. Football aside, he clearly has off field issues. For the life of me I can't understand how there is still so much discussion surrounding him.

We're about to watch a team that we swept this year, have their first playoff game. A game we were a half a win away from being a part of, and our starting QB missed 4 of the games we lost in this season. I think we have inept ownership, but Tua Tagovailoa is the least of our problems, I'd still take him over Watson any day.

They did. This is just backtracking BS. Grier and especially Ross wanted Watson. This report is a cover up. It's total bull****

Only the hard-core Tuaineers believe this BS
Ross did not want Watson. Only Flores

Ross did not want Watson. Only Flores
Your delusional..... for God sakes the night before the trade deadline Ross asked permission to speak to Watson and did! What were they talking? Massage parlors?

What more evidence do you need.

Your delusional..... for God sakes the night before the trade deadline Ross asked permission to speak to Watson and did! What were they talking? Massage parlors?

That was debunked already. Do some research.

That was debunked already. Do some research.
No that happened dude, they may he lying about it now but it happened.

I dont want Watson but let's not make up lies to feel better about what happened. They were sniffing around Watson like a dog in heat

Tua a "franchise QB"? What a joke that is. Watson is light years ahead of Tua and if these twitter posts are true, it isnt surprising as its the Dolphin way. Stick with the average QB with hopes he turns into something special. Say what you want about Flores, but he was a former football player and the coach of the team. There is a reason he didnt want Tua and craved Watson. He sees it everyday on and off the field. We are fans, watching from teh stands, reading articles and twitter posts and want to take every reporters opinions and make the ones we like our own. I trust that the coach of the team would know more than anyone what he has at QB.

As a die hard fan of the Miami Dolphins, I sincerely hope I am wrong, but Tua is no franchise QB. Serviceable, yes, but no way is he a Franchise QB, unless you have elite talent at every other postion and a proven vet coaching staff.

Do we all really trust Ross and Grier to provide that for Tua to be successful as our QB?
You know what the real joke is ? Fans that don`t think with a decent o-line (not elite just decent) a decent running game (allso not elite just decent) this kid can be something special . You know like what a nfl team should actually look like .

So now we have to hire a coach that likes tua. Is this real life?
Shouldn`t be to hard to do Warner likes him Manning likes him Marino likes him .People that dont ,Simms , Cowturd a few clueless fans ,sure there`s probably more to but i`m backin the guys who actually did something for the league .

Have some actual proof of that ? Your calling us Tuaneers or whatever stupid thing that is for believing something from the media when your doing the same thing .

Back
Top Bottom