Finally, the true Dolphins' draft.... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Finally, the true Dolphins' draft....

Originally posted by t2thejz
Nop Ive been up here the whole time....does anyone think that denver would trade both of thier 2nd rounders for our first rounder??

I keep pushing it, but I guess it seems unlikely. Then again, I think maybe that is what Denver is counting on. They want the Patriots and Cowboys to think they're only after (some non-RB) with the Cincy pick, then maybe they swoop in on draft day once we're on the clock and make that deal with us to get the back they want.

Originally posted by t2thejz
Nop Ive been up here the whole time....does anyone think that denver would trade both of thier 2nd rounders for our first rounder??

It depends on who's available. If Dunta Robinson or Chris Gamble was available, they might. Or, if they took one of those two at 17, and Steven Jackson was on the board at 20, they might do it.

I think the best option now would be Carolina at 31. Their first and second are roughly equal to our first on the draft value chart. The problem there is they also want what we want, Oline.. We might be better off staying at 20 and reaching a little for the Olineman we want whether its Carey or Smiley. Grove might still be there at 31 but I wonder if he can play RG? Or do we end up with three solid centers, McKinney, St. Clair, and Grove, all three of which only make adaquate guards.

Originally posted by inFINSible
:chair:

Augusta looks nice!! What hole is that?

Well the new picture must be the "P" hole. :lol:

I know what you meant though..

The picture of my brother and I was on one of the most recognizable golf holes in the world.

"The Golden Bell"-12th.

Check out the rolling hill on 13...

1927shot-med.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by ZOD
I know what you meant though..

The picture of my brother and I was on one of the most recognizable golf holes in the world.

"The Golden Bell"-12th.

Check out the rolling hill on 13...

1927shot-med.jpg
I thought that's what hole it was....didn't know the name of it though.....

Back
Top Bottom