Finally, the true Dolphins' draft.... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Finally, the true Dolphins' draft....

Originally posted by Ohiophinphan
Denver only has one second rounder don't they?

Nope -- they have theirs and the one that belonged to the Redskins prior to the Champ/Portis deal.

They're #41 and #54.

By my chart, #20 is worth 900. #41 is worth 500, and #54 is worth 370. #171 (Denver's first 6th rounder) is worth 24.4, which would be enough to make the value square. Denver's 5th rounder (#152) would be worth 33, so that would also work out fine.

Thanks, JJ, I had forgotten about the trade. I'm using the value chart from NFL.com. They have the 20th pick as worth 850 points while the 41st is valued at 490 points and 54 is 360 points. That adds up to 850 and might be a good move. Think a good guard will be available at 41? Maybe Snee?

Even if a good guard isn't available at 41, I would be happy. Two players out of the first 60-some will be better than one. :)

I'd take both their 2nds for our first....No doubt about it!

Originally posted by fins4ever88
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/wire?section=nfl&id=1772802

Denver has found many sleepers in later rounds at RB. I don't know much (lol don't flame me too badly) but I don't see Denver trading up for Jones...but that's just me and everyone else seems to think otherwise.
I was wondering when somebody was going to bring this up..Denver has been able to plug pretty much anybody in there to run behind that o-line they have. Their fans seem to think so anyway.

Even so, I still thnk they are our only chance to trade down....I don't see any sort of desperate need for any team behind them to trade up to our spot. Plus, this draft is rather weak at RB...and since they had an extra second rounder....:dunno:

That would be the best dradt ever.......Smiley willl be good...so will boulware and im telling all of you pope will be a pro bowler eventuelly

Originally posted by t2thejz
That would be the best dradt ever.......Smiley willl be good...so will boulware and im telling all of you pope will be a pro bowler eventuelly
Those are the exact words I've been waiting to hear!!!...:party:

:jk: but thanks....I had to fudge it a bit to get some excitement out of it but, it's possible that it could go down like that...

BTW, did you move?? Thought you were down here???

You won't get a 2nd for moving down 4 picks. Probably a 4th.

Thanks Boomer....I actually changed it to a third already....Lost Boulware...:(....picked up Jason Shivers.....:dunno: We'll see how it goes....I have confidence that each of the guys I selected fit Miami's type of player.....If I hit on one or two I'll be thrilled...:googly:

In one fell swoop Friday, the Bengals got a Pro Bowl cornerback, picked up a fourth-round draft pick, and still remained in prime position in the first round of the NFL Draft. Late Thursday night, Cincinnati completed a trade with Denver in which they swapped first-round picks and the Broncos gave the Bengals cornerback Deltha O’Neal and a fourth-rounder to move up from No. 24 to No. 17 in the first round.

:wall: :badpc:

At least I tagged the right team trying to move up..... :woowoo:

We probably could have got their third in a desperation draft day move minus Delta O'Neal....Too bad...:(

Nop Ive been up here the whole time....does anyone think that denver would trade both of thier 2nd rounders for our first rounder??

Back
Top Bottom