FinHeaven End of the Year Awards- Best Overall Poster | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FinHeaven End of the Year Awards- Best Overall Poster

Status
Not open for further replies.

CedarPhin

King of the Moondoggers
Club Member
Reaction score
BEST OVERALL POSTER

Who do you feel exemplifies FH as the Best Overall Poster? This can be a poster from any forum, and it has to be a poster that you feel is the best poster on this site.

The nomination process is as follows. All you have to do is type in the name of the person you are nominating. Each member can nominate up to three posters. If you nominate four or five, we will only take the last three on your list. Please do not write anything else in your message besides the name of the nominated poster as we don't want back and forth conversation that will make this process more difficult. Any back and forth discussions that do not apply directly to nominating someone will be deleted. The top five vote receivers will receive the nominations. Each member will only be able to win one award they are nominated for.

Cast your nominations by January 25th!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm nominating WVDolphan. Yeah, he's controversial but he's passionate and intelligent. I don't agree with everything he brings, but he did call the John Beck thing for what it was from day 1.

i don't agree with everything i say but it should be duly noted i passionately & intelligently called The Alamo for what it was from day 1.
:woohoo:

This one will be tough, could go with any of JCane, Nublar, Vaark, Cedar, 3rdandinches, Chi

I agree that there are more than a few worthy posters, as noted above, who add a lot to the discussion in terms of breaking information, knowledge, perspective and insight; IMO Nublar is the most noteworthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom