FinHeaven Fantasy NFL Keeper Draft | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FinHeaven Fantasy NFL Keeper Draft

Yo burger gotta ask... Did you think about a QB in your first slot? It's gonna be a while before you get a crack at one and surprisingly there are alot of teams without pivots in this draft... Interested...

Oh and on a sidenote... this is my 1,000th post on FH!! Do I get a cake or something..? or just a good hard kick in the 'nads... :sidelol:

Another interesting question. If this whole draft thing reaches the point that each game will be played on madden. i would be the first to volunteer to do the games. i play madden alot and would love to do this. i would include stats of each game and what not. And would each game be played like the march madness tourney. 1 vs 32. where 1 could be the steelers (32 in draft) and 32 being the Lions (1 in the draft)? very interesting. i just thought if it went so far as to be simulated through madden, that we figured out a plan before the rosters are all finished.

And Fish-Head, gratz on the 1000th post. Hopefully ill be there by seasons start. And sadly. You get no reward. Some posters are over 5000, and they get nothing. WHATS THE POINT!?!?!

Yo burger gotta ask... Did you think about a QB in your first slot? It's gonna be a while before you get a crack at one and surprisingly there are alot of teams without pivots in this draft... Interested...

Oh and on a sidenote... this is my 1,000th post on FH!! Do I get a cake or something..? or just a good hard kick in the 'nads... :sidelol:

Which QB would you have taken if you were him? Hasselbeck? Warner? Bulger?

I trust Saban more when it comes to judging talent, just not the words that come out of his mouth.

Hey, you have two good running backs there, maybe someone will make a trade with you?

oooohh.. now i have a totally new prospective on this whole thing. never knew trades were envolved. when is the dedline (if there is one) and also and you elaborate more on the whole simulation of games and if that will be a part in this or if this is just a mindless exercise to past by endless NFL Replays that occur in the off-season.

I don't know all of the rules, but why not have a short trade time immediately following the draft. Ricky4life (I think) is going to simulate the games on Madden but uploading our teams onto it. So this is more than just a mindless exercise, but should turn out to be alot of fun.

Back
Top Bottom