FinHeaven Fantasy NFL Keeper Draft | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FinHeaven Fantasy NFL Keeper Draft

I don't know all of the rules, but why not have a short trade time immediately following the draft. Ricky4life (I think) is going to simulate the games on Madden but uploading our teams onto it. So this is more than just a mindless exercise, but should turn out to be alot of fun.

cool. man. well if an alternate is ever needed to simulate the games. i am here. and i am glad they will be simulated.

Another interesting question. If this whole draft thing reaches the point that each game will be played on madden. i would be the first to volunteer to do the games. i play madden alot and would love to do this. i would include stats of each game and what not. And would each game be played like the march madness tourney. 1 vs 32. where 1 could be the steelers (32 in draft) and 32 being the Lions (1 in the draft)? very interesting. i just thought if it went so far as to be simulated through madden, that we figured out a plan before the rosters are all finished.

And Fish-Head, gratz on the 1000th post. Hopefully ill be there by seasons start. And sadly. You get no reward. Some posters are over 5000, and they get nothing. WHATS THE POINT!?!?!
I thought that it would be simmed, not played. If you just play the game, like against the computer or someone, you can pretty much pick who is going to win. I thought the whole time that we were going to all draft, and then put the rosters in through Madden Franchise mode (by doing a fantasy draft and just controlling all 32 teams), and then fill the rosters by letting the computer finish the draft, and then simulate the entire season. Am I wrong on this?
Oh and we can turn injuries off, so that basically picks the best team.

I thought that it would be simmed, not played. If you just play the game, like against the computer or someone, you can pretty much pick who is going to win. I thought the whole time that we were going to all draft, and then put the rosters in through Madden Franchise mode (by doing a fantasy draft and just controlling all 32 teams), and then fill the rosters by letting the computer finish the draft, and then simulate the entire season. Am I wrong on this?
Oh and we can turn injuries off, so that basically picks the best team.

i never said i would play the game. i was just making it known that i am very familiar with the game. but this would take quite a bit of time.

Hey, 3AM Crew, I think the time runs out on this pick some time after 3 so someone make sure and PM the next person if the pick is or is not made so we can keep this moving. Thanks

so what about setting up a date where all 32 teams and GM's can meet in the site chatroom and speed the process up a bit.

Think it would be best towards a weekend night or it would have to be really late. I know just for me I have a 3 hour time difference in AZ from the east coast.

Think it would be best towards a weekend night or it would have to be really late. I know just for me I have a 3 hour time difference in AZ from the east coast.

i agree. a weekend, probably a saturday would be the best. so late-night workers or like me, a student, wont have to stay up til past 12 or 1am and stay up multiple hours into the morning. so a weekend would probably be the best time.

Yo burger gotta ask... Did you think about a QB in your first slot? It's gonna be a while before you get a crack at one and surprisingly there are alot of teams without pivots in this draft... Interested...

Oh and on a sidenote... this is my 1,000th post on FH!! Do I get a cake or something..? or just a good hard kick in the 'nads... :sidelol:

I thought about it for a second....but IMO all the top-tier guys were gone (I would have given McNabb consideration) and I didn't want to reach for my first pick....I wanted a bonafide impact player, so it was really down to Moss, Wayne, Boldin, or Kevin Williams for me.

Congrats on the 1,000 post....color me flattered that I could be the subject of it. :d-day:

Back
Top Bottom