Finheaven is the best site around. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Finheaven is the best site around.

I try to enjoy, and have fun with my fellow brotherin, and sisterin here at finheaven, but I have too noticed some smack talk going on where they are just going out of there way to make another member look like cra@, and that's not right. I am for Mike O's idea. People need to remember we are here for one reason our love, devotion, and dedication to our team, The Miami Dolphins!:beerbang:

Fin Fan in Cali said:
I try to enjoy, and have fun with my fellow brotherin, and sisterin here at finheaven, but I have too noticed some smack talk going on where they are just going out of there way to make another member look like cra@, and that's not right. I am for Mike O's idea. People need to remember we are here for one reason our love, devotion, and dedication to our team, The Miami Dolphins!:beerbang:
How true, and seeing how I brought this to everyones attention, I'd expect a small kickback from that premium member loot.:cool:

Megatron said:
How true, and seeing how I brought this to everyones attention, I'd expect a small kickback from that premium member loot.:cool:
It will be in in beer, however you have to come down to So. Cal to collect! Anytime my friend you are welcome, and they are on me! Bring Mike O with you too.:beerbang:

Fin Fan in Cali said:
It will be in in beer, however you have to come down to So. Cal to collect! Anytime my friend you are welcome, and they are on me! Bring Mike O with you too.:beerbang:
Your on, where's Oceanside anyway?

Fin Fan in Cali said:
35 Miles north of San Diego. Lately it feels like the east coast with all the humidity we have been having.
You know what, if I can get a cheap flight this fall I'll come down to watch a game with ya even if it's just on the tube. Never been to San Diego before and I need a vacation in the worst way. I'll stay in touch.

Megatron said:
You know what, if I can get a cheap flight this fall I'll come down to watch a game with ya even if it's just on the tube. Never been to San Diego before and I need a vacation in the worst way. I'll stay in touch.
You got it! The garage is set up for football, and Hooters is right down the street. Anytime, keep in touch!:beerbang:

I check finheaven every day now. I have been a loyal dolphin fan most of my life for about 16 years now. I am 23 years old and am stationed in the army in doral fl inside miami. I love the phins and this site puts together a bunch of hardcore phins fans. Great site

Dolphinlife said:
I check finheaven every day now. I have been a loyal dolphin fan most of my life for about 16 years now. I am 23 years old and am stationed in the army in doral fl inside miami. I love the phins and this site puts together a bunch of hardcore phins fans. Great site
Thanks for serving our country, and checking in on finheaven!

Fin Fan in Cali said:
You got it! The garage is set up for football, and Hooters is right down the street. Anytime, keep in touch!:beerbang:
I'm in for sure and MikeO would be a blast to have on hand. PM him and see if he's in, it would be off the hook, and good times to be sure.

Megatron:
Since I am the one who made the Jets fan comparison, I really agree with this positon you have taken. It is what has always made Finheaven so good.You could get news and really have great conversations about the team. That is why I come here as many times a day as I can.

Does this mean you want insult my columns so agressively now?

fin-atic said:
Megatron:
Since I am the one who made the Jets fan comparison, I really agree with this positon you have taken. It is what has always made Finheaven so good.You could get news and really have great conversations about the team. That is why I come here as many times a day as I can.

Does this mean you want insult my columns so agressively now?
Well even a blind squirrel finds a nut from time to time, so I guess you may have some good points to say.:lol: J/K. Nah that comment you made was a slap in the face for me, and lord knows I needed it. It made me realize what a prick I had been to good people on here, and inspired me to start a thread about cutting the mean stuff out.

Well let me be the first to welcome you to the sunny side of the street!

For my part I spent the past two years drenched in negativity. The whole Wanny/Fielder thing became a campaign that I could not escape from. Even when I would try to take the high road and be nice about it, I would get bombarded by supporters of that regime. So for seven months now I have been able to enjoy being a Fin fan again on this site. Who know where this team will go, but we are making all the right moves and it is exciting.

But I have observed the same things you have. With the growht of this site has come a lot of new people. I think they are use to behaving a certain way on other sites. But that's not what we are about here.

I really respect and applaud your position on this. It says a lot about the man you are.

Count me among the Megatron fans now.

Cheers.

Megatron said:
I'm in for sure and MikeO would be a blast to have on hand. PM him and see if he's in, it would be off the hook, and good times to be sure.
Christ we should get DD28, NJfinfan1, and Noodle Arm plus anyone else and have a mini-Finfan convention in sunny San Diego. That would be great, take over your local Hooters for a Sunday. They wouldn't know what hit them.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom