Finheaven Mini Camp Luncheon | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Finheaven Mini Camp Luncheon

I am going to be the youngest one there by five or six years:lol:

Not a crack on your guys age by the way, just an observation

Don't worry "Sonny" we will take care of the finheaven cub.

So It's Friday evening and I am going to make a reservation for nine people at the Quarterdeck at 12:00noon.

If you want to get in on it just PM me!!

I will be "lunching" next to my computer waiting for you ladies to finish with afternoon tea;) Just yanking your chain - wish I could join you - enjoy boys!

PassRush said:
FinAtic and I had a good time, its a shame nobody else showed up:down:

No one??? You guys were the only ones?

byroan said:
No one??? You guys were the only ones?
Yep. By the way, NJFinFan, I am a pizza delivery driver and I take offense to that. We work very hard and expect to be tipped:tongue:

I went to the AM practice with nephew and his son and enjoyed a killer meal at the 84 diner. Practice was a blast. Where were you guys. I'll be at the AM tomorrow so if you want to hook it up let me know how to find you guys at the practice.

BSQX4 said:
I went to the AM practice with nephew and his son and enjoyed a killer meal at the 84 diner. Practice was a blast. Where were you guys. I'll be at the AM tomorrow so if you want to hook it up let me know how to find you guys at the practice.

We were a few sections away from the enterance at about the 25 yard line, I was wearing a aqua ZT and Finatic was wearing an orange Seau. Where were you?

Back
Top Bottom