Finheaven Tailgate Party - Dolphins vs. Steelers - 9/7/2006 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Finheaven Tailgate Party - Dolphins vs. Steelers - 9/7/2006

twanderer said:
WOULD LOVE TO GO!! ANY LOCALLY GOING TO THE BUCS GAME SAT NIGHT? JUST ME AND THE WIFEY GOING WOULD LIKE TO BE "AMONGST FRIENDS" if anyone doign any tailgaitting

Are you going to the game itself?

I might be down to MIA 3 times, all of course the times when there wont be a Finheaven tailgate party.

Nice :lol:

NJ_Dolphins said:
Have a jets fan and a vikings fan so far.

I was truly hoping you wouldn't say a Jets fan. :tongue:

:shakeno:

I'll be there in NJ for the fiesta. Going with a friend who is a Steeler fan.

Sure hope we whip them, I've been listening to his crap since January

I got season tickets and have for some time. I'll b there in the 400. By the way, the 400 is really AWESOME! The "Polar Patrol" is a little wimpy, but the new concessions and HD boards WILL BLOW YOUR MIND! PEACE!:dolphins:

FINFAN15 said:
Are there any Finheaven parties planned for South Florida for the game?

thats exactly what i was thinking.....

-the Dolphins home is Miami
-the game is being played in Pittburgh

lets have the party in jersey?

why not Hong Kong? maybe even on the moon?

phins4gish said:

Ok...we'll move it to Pittsburgh... can you make it then?

:rolleyes2

You do realize there's a very high number of members in the New York/New Jersey area, don't you?
Not to mention a Dolphins devoted sports bar sitting within spitting distance of the home of the Jets.
Why not bring one of them to NJ? After all...3 staff members live here, plus...there are always FH tailgate parties at Dolphin Stadium. This site has grown WAY past the borders of Dade county, and the majority of members probably don't live in Fla.
Why is there a problem with all this?

phins4gish said:

Nah, the asians are more into Baseball/Basketball, but I'd love to travel to the moon. :rolleyes:

Just so you know, there are Dolphin fans around the nation, not just Miami.

Holy Moly, i just started a job on RT 10. My first day was today. I will be there!!

Anyone know how far it is from Parsippany? I work for Weichert now. It is located on Johnson Road. Right by Littleton road.

GCD960 said:
Holy Moly, i just started a job on RT 10. My first day was today. I will be there!!

Anyone know how far it is from Parsippany? I work for Weichert now. It is located on Johnson Road. Right by Littleton road.

dunno...im in bloomfield and it takes me about a half hour -45 minutes if that helps you at all

GCD960 said:

It's probably 20 minutes from Parsippany - not far at all.

We'll see you there.

Take care.

Back
Top Bottom