Finheaven Tailgate Party - Dolphins vs. Steelers - 9/7/2006 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Finheaven Tailgate Party - Dolphins vs. Steelers - 9/7/2006

njfinfan said:
You're gonna LOVE this place.:D

Are there gonna be any more tailgate parties like this. I would like to know. I live in Montreal and would love to go to this one but unfortunately cannot make it. :boohoo: But is there is another one, I will make plans to be there and make a whole week-end getaway of it. I wish I could go to this one, but cash flow is a problem around this time of year. Hope ya'll have fun and please take many pics for those of us not able to make it.

:dolphins:

**update**

njfinfan said:
Hey everyone -

FinHeaven is holding one of two annual tailgate parties for the season opener.

The first confirmed party is going to be held at the "Home of the Dolphins" in Northern New Jersey - the Route 10 West Bistro and Sportz Bar inside the Ramada Inn in East Hanover.

The event begins at 4:00pm with a free barbecue, music, and giveaways before the game. Wear your Dolphin and or finheaven gear.

Several staff members of finheaven will be there to meet and greet!

If you are a Finheaven.com member and are in or near this area, you must be at this party. It is an event not to be missed. The manager of the Sportz Bar, Miami Mike, is available at 973-887-1300 to assist you with any questions about the party itself and/or room reservations, as are any of the staff members.

Come out, party, meet Finheaven.com and enjoy our first Dolphins victory. This is our year!

The other tailgate party is going to be held at the Green Iguana in Ybor City. Details for this event are still being ironed out - stay tuned - we will keep you informed - however, this is also a party not to be missed!

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE PARTY IN YBOR CITY HAS, UNFORTUNATELY, BEEN CANCELLED. WE APOLOGIZE FOR THAT, HOWEVER, THE PARTY IN NJ IS STILL A GO. THANK YOU.

Have fun tonight Mary, say hi to Mike for me please....Ima going to go wave political signs for my favorite candidate before the game tonight.

Just so everyone knows, I am flying to this party to meet everyone. This is my first time going to New Jersey, much less this party... so I better see EVERYONE there :lol:

I'm truly excited about this event. There are going to be giveaways, fun stuff, and SO much more. If you live near NJ, you will be missing out if you do not come to this party!

The only cost is gas to get there.

See ya!

I would go, but after the hurricane debacle two years ago there where Miami Mike SWORE he would have the Titans game, didn't comp a single drink or bite of food, I swore I would never go back. That was a bad, bad day. People from all over the Tri-State area were travelling to this guy's bar because he himself and the hotel staff said they would have the game. I personally drove an hour to see the game (from the Jersey Shore) and was very disappointed, because the closest I got to the game was the Sirius Satellite Radio broadcast out of the back of a fan's truck. Needless to say, the dolphins got hammered that game, and I left at halftime, and swore never to return. It's great that this is a "Finheaven" event and all, but if you're anything like me, you'll remember what happened two years ago and will be content to watch the game in HD on your own couch with some friends, beer, and snacks. Run Ronnie Run.

Fair enough. I don't know anything about that (and really don't care to know).

But, I must say... two years ago? You give anyone (or any establishment for that matter) two years and a lot can change.

In any case, this event will be a blast. It will be our first "out of state" event. If you're able to go, then come. Sorry about something that happened two years ago... perhaps it's time to give Miami Mike a second chance.

FinHeavenAJ said:
Just so everyone knows, I am flying to this party to meet everyone. This is my first time going to New Jersey, much less this party... so I better see EVERYONE there :lol:

I'm truly excited about this event. There are going to be giveaways, fun stuff, and SO much more. If you live near NJ, you will be missing out if you do not come to this party!

The only cost is gas to get there.

See ya!

Hoo Waahh!!!

:thewave:

slider, if you've got an axe to grind do it somewhere else. I would think you've gotten well past the terrible financial loss you sustained two years ago. Move on.

Its a great place to go. Slider you should give it a second chance you would have a great time. Can not wait till thursday!! Still dont know if i can make it to the Event but i am counting down the hours till kickoff!!! :dolphins:

Some big shot at NBC seems to be making a run for my tickets to the game. If that happens I will have some buddies over my house for the game, but just may stop in for a beer and a hello around 4:00PM before heading home for the game. Heck, might even get my oil changed accross the street! (The dealer I bought my car from, Warnock!) Will keep you posted.

I hope Wharf is there by then so I can get my two beers! Or I will have to PM him 6X's!

PS

Slider, no one showed the game because the NFL would not allow it! Take a chill pill, nobody knew what was going on, not even Directv!

I'll be there Bro... but not until a little later on.
I will be there by game time though....if you stick around, those 2 beers will have your name on them!

WharfRat said:
I'll be there Bro... but not until a little later on.
I will be there by game time though....if you stick around, those 2 beers will have your name on them!

I will try and hang as long as I can (If that NBC brass gets my tickets), but if I'm not at the game, my Steeler buddies will be at my house by 7:30ish. I tried talking them into the Fins party, but for some reason they thought they would be out numbered:wink:

If your not there, I guess AJ buys!:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom