Finheaven Tailgate Party - Dolphins vs. Steelers - 9/7/2006 | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Finheaven Tailgate Party - Dolphins vs. Steelers - 9/7/2006

WharfRat said:
Just give him directions from the Turnpike or Parkway... whichever is easier. :wink:

I'm out of work at 5:00 tomorrow, then have to swing home to pick up Helenabucket, and throw a jersey on.... should be up there by about 7.

Cool Jon. Hope there's some food left. :D No, really looking forward to meeting you and Jan. I'm not sure if Chris is coming yet or not, but if he decides to, you'll meet him as well.

RGF said:
This sounds great!!!..I live in NY. 10 minutes from the GW bridge. Can you forward directions from that point?...thanks

Get to I-287 W (Cross Westchester Expwy)

Continue on I-287 W (Cross Westchester Expwy)

Continue onto I-87 N (I-287 W, Gov Thomas E Dewey Thruway N, New York State Thruway N)

Bear right onto off-ramp at exit 15 to I-287 S (RT-17 S)

Take I-287 S (RT-17 S) Ramp

Continue on I-287 S (RT-17 S)

Bear right onto off-ramp at exit 39A to RT-10

Take RT-10 Ramp / Continue onto RT-10

You are at 130 State Route 10,East Hanover,NJ Ramada Inn.

Best directions I could find.

njfinfan said:
Get to I-287 W (Cross Westchester Expwy)

Continue on I-287 W (Cross Westchester Expwy)

Continue onto I-87 N (I-287 W, Gov Thomas E Dewey Thruway N, New York State Thruway N)

Bear right onto off-ramp at exit 15 to I-287 S (RT-17 S)

Take I-287 S (RT-17 S) Ramp

Continue on I-287 S (RT-17 S)

Take RT-10 Ramp / Continue onto RT-10

Best directions I could find.

I'd suggest the below:

From the GWBridge follow signs for Rt. 80 West. Take that to Route 287 South (I believe it's exit 43?). Then, take the above:

Take RT-10 Ramp / Continue onto RT-10 East

Note that you'll actually have to go PAST the Ramada (you're heading East, it's on the Westbound side) about 100 yards and turn around -- there is a right hand lane for the turns and movie theaters before the light.)

Hope to see you there!

xiidaen said:
I'd suggest the below:

From the GWBridge follow signs for Rt. 80 West. Take that to Route 287 South (I believe it's exit 43?). Then, take the above:

Take RT-10 Ramp / Continue onto RT-10 East

Note that you'll actually have to go PAST the Ramada (you're heading East, it's on the Westbound side) about 100 yards and turn around -- there is a right hand lane for the turns and movie theaters before the light.)

Hope to see you there!

That's the way I go, minus the RT 80 part!:wink:

Thanks for all the directions folks. If all goes according to plan I will be leaving work early to get a jump on things and am looking forward to meeting you guys (and gals,although my wife will probably be with me):D

Wish you guys the best!!! Have a couple for me!! I am torn about being there or at the game. I know you guys will have a great time! I'll be thinking of ya!!!

I just printed out directions from mapquest.com. I`m already getting psyched,cant wait.
This will be my first time going. Does everyone bring their own food and beer and soda? Or will it be sold at the tailgate party.?
I assume the BBQ is in the parking lot til game time,correct? (just curious,I dont want to come without enough "supplies"):wink:

RGF said:
I just printed out directions from mapquest.com. I`m already getting psyched,cant wait.
This will be my first time going. Does everyone bring their own food and beer and soda? Or will it be sold at the tailgate party.?
I assume the BBQ is in the parking lot til game time,correct? (just curious,I dont want to come without enough "supplies"):wink:

Absolutely not. The BBQ - you are correct - is outside until the game starts. Don't bring your own food or drinks. If you don't want the free bbq food, there is a great menu and drinks but they do cost money. You'll have plenty of supplies. If you don't want to drive home, Miami Mike can get you a room at the hotel - and ABSOLUTELY bring the wife. Nothing wrong with that. See you tomorrow.

That %#@$%&*^%$ at NBC took my tickets, so I will go to my sons baseball meeting (since I'm coaching) and head out afterwards, should get there around 4:30/5:00ish. I will hang for an hour or two, but then must get home and save my wife from my Steeler buddies that will be at the house for the game.

NJFINSFAN1 said:
That %#@$%&*^%$ at NBC took my tickets, so I will go to my sons baseball meeting (since I'm coaching) and head out afterwards, should get there around 4:30/5:00ish. I will hang for an hour or two, but then must get home and save my wife from my Steeler buddies that will be at the house for the game.

Try to Two beers stick around two beers 'till I get up there two beers, it would be two beers good to finally meet you two beers

Subliminal messaging brought to you by: two beers

WharfRat said:
Try to Two beers stick around two beers 'till I get up there two beers, it would be two beers good to finally meet you two beers

Subliminal messaging brought to you by: two beers

:sidelol: Hurry up you slug! I have buddies coming to m house at 7:30/8:00 as of now.

Thanks. We're ready and we're going to have a great time and our first w. BTW - Wharf and NJ - I was at the bar yesterday and Mike is so pumped and ready. He was going to buy charcoal for the bbq tonight. See you guys there. I'm keeping my little one out of school (first day) so I can get there early.

njfinfan said:
Thanks. We're ready and we're going to have a great time and our first w. BTW - Wharf and NJ - I was at the bar yesterday and Mike is so pumped and ready. He was going to buy charcoal for the bbq tonight. See you guys there. I'm keeping my little one out of school (first day) so I can get there early.

hahahaha, I love it....

mornin' Mary, tonight's the night!!!

Back
Top Bottom