Finheaven Tailgate Party - Dolphins vs. Steelers - 9/7/2006 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Finheaven Tailgate Party - Dolphins vs. Steelers - 9/7/2006

NJFINSFAN1 said:
I will try and hang as long as I can (If that NBC brass gets my tickets), but if I'm not at the game, my Steeler buddies will be at my house by 7:30ish. I tried talking them into the Fins party, but for some reason they thought they would be out numbered:wink:

If your not there, I guess AJ buys!:rolleyes:

They're not outnumbered. There's a huge contingent of Steeler fans that go to the bar and they're all cool - well, except when the Steelers play the Browns. We've been dying to meet you - come by if you can convince them.

njfinfan said:
They're not outnumbered. There's a huge contingent of Steeler fans that go to the bar and they're all cool - well, except when the Steelers play the Browns. We've been dying to meet you - come by if you can convince them.

If I don't get my tickets I'll stop by sometime between 4:00 and 5:00 and stay for a bit.

I'm dying to meet you to Mary, but that other guy (I'm just friendly with because he is a mean & evil mod, but don't tell him)

I'll keep you posted!

NJFINSFAN1 said:
If I don't get my tickets I'll stop by sometime between 4:00 and 5:00 and stay for a bit.

I'm dying to meet you to Mary, but that other guy (I'm just friendly with because he is a mean & evil mod, but don't tell him)

I'll keep you posted!

Cool - we all want to meet you.

njfinfan said:
Cool - we all want to meet you.

May even bring my son, but he has a late meeting for fall baseball (I'm coaching it, but the HS AD is running the meeting and I said I would be in Pitt!)

PS

How you feeling?

Vertical Limit said:
Nah, the asians are more into Baseball/Basketball, but I'd love to travel to the moon. :rolleyes:

Just so you know, there are Dolphin fans around the nation, not just Miami.
i think what the man was saying is why are there no parties like this down here in south florida, where the dolphins are located. i would like to know this too. i started a poll a couple days ago to see where the majority of dolfans would be thursday night so we could all hang out and watch the game, and i got like 20 responses. i would really like to have something like this espesially since this is a primetime game, thats nationally televised, and its against the steelers. it seems that the folks in jersey are more excited about this than we are. i live in davie....where are the parties....what bars are going to cater to our needs!

njfinfan said:
Hey everyone -

FinHeaven is holding one of two annual tailgate parties for the season opener.

The first confirmed party is going to be held at the "Home of the Dolphins" in Northern New Jersey - the Route 10 West Bistro and Sportz Bar inside the Ramada Inn in East Hanover.

The event begins at 4:00pm with a free barbecue, music, and giveaways before the game. Wear your Dolphin and or finheaven gear.

Several staff members of finheaven will be there to meet and greet!

If you are a Finheaven.com member and are in or near this area, you must be at this party. It is an event not to be missed. The manager of the Sportz Bar, Miami Mike, is available at 973-887-1300 to assist you with any questions about the party itself and/or room reservations, as are any of the staff members.

Come out, party, meet Finheaven.com and enjoy our first Dolphins victory. This is our year!

The other tailgate party is going to be held at the Green Iguana in Ybor City. Details for this event are still being ironed out - stay tuned - we will keep you informed - however, this is also a party not to be missed!

This sounds great!!!..I live in NY. 10 minutes from the GW bridge. Can you forward directions from that point?...thanks

fightinfinfan22 said:
i think what the man was saying is why are there no parties like this down here in south florida, where the dolphins are located. i would like to know this too. i started a poll a couple days ago to see where the majority of dolfans would be thursday night so we could all hang out and watch the game, and i got like 20 responses. i would really like to have something like this espesially since this is a primetime game, thats nationally televised, and its against the steelers. it seems that the folks in jersey are more excited about this than we are. i live in davie....where are the parties....what bars are going to cater to our needs!

If the Dolphins had a stadium in NJ it would sell out.There are a lot of Miami fans in the Tri state.

I have been going to Miami Mikes for 6 years, and we are in for a great time so grab your popcorn it will be rocking.

Looking foward to meeting everyone A.J.RYAN (3O YR DOLPHINS FAN)

RGF said:
This sounds great!!!..I live in NY. 10 minutes from the GW bridge. Can you forward directions from that point?...thanks

If you PM me your address, I can randmcnally directions to you. I'm not familiar with New York, and I tried to do directions from GW bridge, but I don't know if they're accurate or not.

NJFINSFAN1 said:
May even bring my son, but he has a late meeting for fall baseball (I'm coaching it, but the HS AD is running the meeting and I said I would be in Pitt!)

PS

How you feeling?

Liar, liar! J/K I know you planned to be in Pitt. Let me know either way. I'm feeling okay - I'm having a treatment today, so I'm hoping I won't be too sick or tired to make it Thursday night. Can't wait for 3:00 Thursday (that's when I plan to be at the bar) and can't wait to see EVERYONE there.

njfinfan said:
Liar, liar! J/K I know you planned to be in Pitt. Let me know either way. I'm feeling okay - I'm having a treatment today, so I'm hoping I won't be too sick or tired to make it Thursday night. Can't wait for 3:00 Thursday (that's when I plan to be at the bar) and can't wait to see EVERYONE there.

my prayers to you kiddo.. good morning Mary !

njfinfan said:
Thanks Marty and good morning to you too.

Ima getting pretty excited I'll tell ya. Tommorrow will be hard to sit still waiting for the game. The tropical depression out there will miss, the County Commisioner I campaigned for won last night...and the Dolphins are playing football tommorrow night... yeee haw !!

cnc66 said:
Ima getting pretty excited I'll tell ya. Tommorrow will be hard to sit still waiting for the game. The tropical depression out there will miss, the County Commisioner I campaigned for won last night...and the Dolphins are playing football tommorrow night... yeee haw !!

Isn't it nice when a plan comes together? I made a welcome finheaven banner that I'm bringing out to the sportz bar this afternoon, and, come to think of it, I think I'll postpone my appoinment until Friday morning. That way I'll be sure not to miss anything. This party is going to be HUGE!

njfinfan said:
If you PM me your address, I can randmcnally directions to you. I'm not familiar with New York, and I tried to do directions from GW bridge, but I don't know if they're accurate or not.

Just give him directions from the Turnpike or Parkway... whichever is easier. :wink:

I'm out of work at 5:00 tomorrow, then have to swing home to pick up Helenabucket, and throw a jersey on.... should be up there by about 7.

Back
Top Bottom