Finheaven Tailgate Party - Dolphins vs. Steelers - 9/7/2006 | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Finheaven Tailgate Party - Dolphins vs. Steelers - 9/7/2006

cnc66 said:
hahahaha, I love it....

mornin' Mary, tonight's the night!!!

First day of school never counts anyway. Maybe if I keep telling myself that I'll believe it. :D Tonight's the night! I'm going to be there at 3:00PM. I'll say hey to Mike for ya Marty.

njfinfan said:
First day of school never counts anyway. Maybe if I keep telling myself that I'll believe it. :D Tonight's the night! I'm going to be there at 3:00PM. I'll say hey to Mike for ya Marty.

thanks Mary, I think it is great what he does for us Fin fans. It would definatly be something fun to attend.

cnc66 said:
thanks Mary, I think it is great what he does for us Fin fans. I would definatly be something fun to attend.

Yeah - he's really awesome in allowing us to promote finheaven at the bar as well as motivating us during the games. Definitely something not to miss if you're in the area during football season.

I'm hoping to get there by 4:30ish. Save me a burger!!!!!:rolleyes:

or I'll PM Wharf 6 x's

man i wish i could go... i remember 2 years ago i was there almost every weekend and it was a great time... and that was when we were 4-12, i couldn't imagine how great it is now that we are a winning team... :cry:

Just got home from the Finheaven tailgate Party! Wow!!!!!

Good thing my daughter had a softball game and needed to be picked up, because I would have been sleeping there!

DolphinMikes place is just an awesome Dolphin Sports bar, I mean awesome, Fin fans are treated like VIPS and have their own big section for the game.

I met Mary (Njfinfan), Xiaden, DolphinRodney (face painted, Dolphin mustang, Fin Tatoos, Fin sneakers), of cource I meet AJ and his lovely family. I even met Slappy:rolleyes: !!!!!!!! There were so many Fin fans I lost track, only downfall is I had to leave before I got to meet Wharf! (But I'll PM him 6 times anyway)

AJ told me that he has never seen a Fins bar like this one in Florida!!!!

GO FINSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds great, my old stompin grounds was Jackson, NJ (Six Flags Theme Park, exit 7a, etc), perhaps one day a DC Area Dolphins Bash can be assembled.

Hope everyone drives home safely.

BigDogsHunt said:
Sounds great, my old stompin grounds was Jackson, NJ (Six Flags Theme Park, exit 7a, etc), perhaps one day a DC Area Dolphins Bash can be assembled.

Hope everyone drives home safely.

That's why I'm glad I had to go, had three pints pretty quick! But it is a Hotel (Ramada) also, and Mike sets you up good!

Man I'll miss that place...

njfinfan said:
Hey everyone -

FinHeaven is holding one of two annual tailgate parties for the season opener.

The first confirmed party is going to be held at the "Home of the Dolphins" in Northern New Jersey - the Route 10 West Bistro and Sportz Bar inside the Ramada Inn in East Hanover.

The event begins at 4:00pm with a free barbecue, music, and giveaways before the game. Wear your Dolphin and or finheaven gear.

Several staff members of finheaven will be there to meet and greet!

If you are a Finheaven.com member and are in or near this area, you must be at this party. It is an event not to be missed. The manager of the Sportz Bar, Miami Mike, is available at 973-887-1300 to assist you with any questions about the party itself and/or room reservations, as are any of the staff members.

Come out, party, meet Finheaven.com and enjoy our first Dolphins victory. This is our year!

The other tailgate party is going to be held at the Green Iguana in Ybor City. Details for this event are still being ironed out - stay tuned - we will keep you informed - however, this is also a party not to be missed!

I wish I could be there, but I'm down here in SFLA now, so hopefully I'll be able to make it to more than one game. Hopefully I can find a great place down here.

NJFINSFAN1 said:
Just got home from the Finheaven tailgate Party! Wow!!!!!

Good thing my daughter had a softball game and needed to be picked up, because I would have been sleeping there!

DolphinMikes place is just an awesome Dolphin Sports bar, I mean awesome, Fin fans are treated like VIPS and have their own big section for the game.

I met Mary (Njfinfan), Xiaden, DolphinRodney (face painted, Dolphin mustang, Fin Tatoos, Fin sneakers), of cource I meet AJ and his lovely family. I even met Slappy:rolleyes: !!!!!!!! There were so many Fin fans I lost track, only downfall is I had to leave before I got to meet Wharf! (But I'll PM him 6 times anyway)

AJ told me that he has never seen a Fins bar like this one in Florida!!!!

GO FINSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i heard slappy's a real nice fella in real life :lol:

d-day said:
i heard slappy's a real nice fella in real life :lol:

I expected a guy with a backwards baseball hate and a white painted face, and I got a painted face, but it was DolphinRodney.:lol:

Slappy was not like I expected, but he was a good dude!

Back
Top Bottom