Finheaven Test Run: ESPN NFL (Mock) Draft Official Thread | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Finheaven Test Run: ESPN NFL (Mock) Draft Official Thread

arsenal said:
browns would be happy to get edwards at 3...

agreed. if edwards is gone they will take M. Williams. not benson

Cobra said:
Well by you stating that we are drafting Rodgers because Feeley is unproven that must mean that Rodgers is proven. Feeley showed alot of promise last year, just look at the Pats game. Feeley can lead the team. But in case of injury or something we have a solid backup in Frerotte that already knows the system.

Now Brown is alot better than Gordon\Morris\Minor\ect on the roster. And a QB's best friend is a good running game.

I thought you were for Benson? Either way, taking a RB is overdrafting.

I want us to trade down. I would love for that to happen. But because (in this mock) we couldn't, we took the logical pick.

I like Feeley. I think he does have potential. None the less it doesn't mean we should bet the bank or risk the future of this team on him.

how clueless is clayton?

we could take the worst trade down deal offered and still get Rodgers

why is this gremlin employed?

Folks, one good game by Feeley does NOT mean that he can lead the team to victory. According to that, Fiedler won 11 and 10 games for the Fins, is he a good proven QB? I don't think so...

arsenal said:
haha im sure brown is ahead of rodgers on most boards... many consider brown the best player in the whole draft, you just have a hard on for not selecting a RB because of the contract he would have to get... but some people think it should be whoever is the best player for the team... not whos most cap friendly

It has nothing to do with cap friendly... Do you believe everything the media tells you? Because he's willing to take a smaller contract to play for the 49ers means nothing if he's drafted by Miami.

arsenal said:
haha im sure brown is ahead of rodgers on most boards... many consider brown the best player in the whole draft, you just have a hard on for not selecting a RB because of the contract he would have to get... but some people think it should be whoever is the best player for the team... not whos most cap friendly

in my book neather rodger or smith is in the top ten.

this just proves that the best QB in the draft, no matter how bad he is, will still be selected in the top 5....

I think us picking Edwards and then trading him down with either Minny or Washington is a real possibility. If we can't work out a trade, we still end up with the consensous BPA in the draft.

TerryTate said:
Talk about their draft Here....ESPN is making their picks right now...

Finheaven needs a trial run for the real deal on Saturday...so here goes...

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/draft05/news/story?page=2005mock

The draft has started...

whoever wrote this is a clown. y would we want the second best qb when we could have the best player in the draft in braylon??

ch19079 said:
this just proves that the best QB in the draft, no matter how bad he is, will still be selected in the top 5....

Yeah, Rogers is really bad :rolleyes:

"You saw what happened last year to the Bears going into the season without a serviceable back up. "

so he wants to draft a QB with the 3rd overall pick to be a backup and to add depth??? :shakeno:

arsenal said:
maaaaan @ rodgers... id rathre have edwards or a RB
Oviously if these players were that great or in demand teams would be jumping all over each other trying to trade up...something tells me the talent at the top of the draft isnt so special...Personally I dont think Rodgers or Smith are that spectacular and one thing we have to realize if we draft Smith is we have to pay him..then we might have to try and sign Surtain long term.Historically QB's that wind up being great are found in the late first round on down so why would we draft one that high??Especially since we really have no way of knowing if hes gonna be a bust and sit on our bench making 40million over 5 yrs.

Is it just me, or did their mock draft backtrack and now you dont see any draft choices they have selected?

Back
Top Bottom