Finheaven Test Run: ESPN NFL (Mock) Draft Official Thread | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Finheaven Test Run: ESPN NFL (Mock) Draft Official Thread

TerryTate said:
Is it just me, or did their mock draft backtrack and now you dont see any draft choices they have selected?

It's working for me.

TerryTate said:
Is it just me, or did their mock draft backtrack and now you dont see any draft choices they have selected?

i can see all the picks up to and including the bears pick.

Hostile7 said:
It has nothing to do with cap friendly... Do you believe everything the media tells you? Because he's willing to take a smaller contract to play for the 49ers means nothing if he's drafted by Miami.

no im talking about you not wanting to pay a RB number 2 money... so instead of taking BPA your basicaly saying take only a QB WR OT or CB cause of how much they need to be paid rather than just taking the best talent

LIQUID24 said:
99% of you clowns haven't even seen Rodgers play. Stop complaining.

I've seen him play and I stand by my statement that I will jump off a cliff if we actually draft Rodgers.

Its working again for me...

5. Buccaneers
BucsCarnell Williams, RB, Auburn
Len Pasquarelli, ESPN.com senior NFL writer: Bucs coach Jon Gruden would have preferred one of the top two quarterbacks and, if the Dolphins take Braylon Edwards at No. 2, and Rodgers slips, the Cal star is a possibility. But the Bucs desperately need a tailback and the Tampa Bay staff coached Williams in the Senior Bowl and liked him. Wide receiver is also a possibility.

6. Titans
TitansAntrel Rolle, CB, Miami
Len Pasquarelli, ESPN.com senior NFL writer: If the Titans can-resign unrestricted free agent cornerback Andre Dyson, they might go in a different direction. But they've got to get a corner at some point. Don't be shocked, though, if it's a tailback, wide receiver or offensive lineman here.

arsenal said:
no im talking about you not wanting to pay a RB number 2 money... so instead of taking BPA your basicaly saying take only a QB WR OT or CB cause of how much they need to be paid rather than just taking the best talent

OK, then you're wrong again. It's about VALUE. You can get a RB up and down the draft. It's proven every year. The RB draft is very deep this year in particular. It's about squeezing the most value out of your pick, period.

i think minny would be ecstatic if ronnie brown was available to them at 7, i think theyd take him here

If...IF...we can't trade down, I buy into the hype that Saban will pick the best player available, regardless of position.

That is NOT Rodgers.

Saban will likely take Edwards, or maybe (but unlikely) Brown.

I don't think he's bluffing Edwards to try and get someone to trade up, but it was wise of him to throw that nugget out so that other teams know he's not blindly selecting only on Dolphins current needs...

Hostile7 said:
OK, then you're wrong again. It's about VALUE. You can get a RB up and down the draft. It's proven every year. The RB draft is very deep this year in particular. It's about squeezing the most value out of your pick, period.

ok so you dont think its about taking the best player available... thats all i need to know...

wow aaron rogers was our pick at #2

im glad saban is in charge and not these guys

arsenal said:
ok so you dont think its about taking the best player available... thats all i need to know...

NEITHER ARE THE BPA... (Benson or Brown).

i think minny would take ronnie brown if he was there, i dont know about the williams pick

Hostile7 said:
NEITHER ARE THE BPA... (Benson or Brown).

according to who? but your saying you should never take a RB that high is what you said... so if it was consensus that the best player in say 2 years from now draft is adrian peterson, no one should take him top 10, instead they should only take certain positions because of the money

Back
Top Bottom