FinHeaven Unleashes Draft Central | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FinHeaven Unleashes Draft Central

Not that I know of. I haven't been on AIM in months.

Somebody impersonating me again??

Apparently so. I assume it wasn't you due to the nature of the conversation demanding me to show my "package" or I'll be banned. I run the MB at DD and just assumed that's how they got a hold of me.

I saved the conversation for ****s and giggles.

What was the SN (just out of curiosity). :tongue:

Anyway yes, there's a guy that tries to impersonate all the staff, both on other MBs and on IMs. Usually me and A.J. He usually goes around being nasty or racial. He uses my avatar and such. No biggie. He tries to get people to come here afterwards and "retaliate", which is good because they then see that we run a good ship and what they saw before was BS. So we get new members that way too. LOL.

And I rarely if ever get on AIM, MSN, Yahoo, etc. Not a chatter. So if anyone receives IMs from someone claiming to be me, you can be 99% sure it isn't me. :lol:

Ya, I'm no dummy. I have enough common sense to realize that a moderator/admin of a major Dolphin website isn't gonna IM other people to view their goods.

They have a website where you type in a sentence and it spits it back like how a 12 year girl would type on AOL. I swear that's how it was typing to me.

I believe the screenname was Cherokee4Parks4 or something very similar.

Anyways, take it easy.

:woot: Someone's obsessed with me. I love it!! :lol:

Muck did Boomer ever submit CB rankings and writeups? I would very much like to see what he wrote on Will Poole.

uh oh..so some random impersonator now has a picture of my package? And I thought Muck and I had something special....

Great thread Muck! Have been gone a while,this fan's mock had the Dolphins trade up in a 3 way that featured some mega cap relief moves for other teams and provided more QB depth to push camp into a firece 3 way battle for the number one and give you the depth to push any team at the number one spot as you take time to break the O line in.

The trade didn't go, but the trade for Andrews didn't go either, when he was off the boards your GM did great to secure a big time OL with the ability to be a cornerstone.

The Boston deal has this fan scared off his initial preseason prediction of Miami might in the East. WIll the man's chemistry and lockeroom presence hurt the team?

Anyways muck I'll post the Murder Mock in the mock draft forums, it had two big reaches and a three way trade with the phins which didn't pan...otherwise it nailed some players in the slot they went even when teams changed. And it nailed some of the suprise players (Vilma and DJ Williams).

Back
Top Bottom