I will join in.

The Jets will solidify their line even more and take

#35- Eric Winston
he fell that far! It's definitely a mock draft

GRYPHONK said:
I will join in.

The Jets will solidify their line even more and take

#35- Eric Winston

Nice pick...I was tempted w. the Texans pick..but Im real BIG on Moss..he's gonna be a beast!

Juan Cribbs said:
he'll probably fall further, actually. a 3rd round possibility.

LOL

Now thanks the me the kid will be making more money.

I don't seriously expect New Orleans to take Watson, but Watson is way too talented to not be picked there after his senior bowl week. Plus, New Orleans is awful at the DT spot currently.

I thought of Winston there as well. It's early in the game for sure, but if you were making a mock of where players would go based on today, this mock is terrible.

SpeedRush99 said:
Your clearly over rating him.
I see him as a 1st rounder and so does every other mock draft

^what mocks are you reading? pretty much every credible source reports winston has fallen dramatically. kiper said he could be in the 4th round before the senior bowl. he's had a bad year and hasn't had a good offseason. no reason to take him in the first round, really.

Juan Cribbs said:
^what mocks are you reading? pretty much every credible source reports winston has fallen dramatically. kiper said he could be in the 4th round before the senior bowl. he's had a bad year and hasn't had a good offseason. no reason to take him in the first round, really.
I'm thinking of right after the season when he was a projected 1st

here he is a 2nd rounder, http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/sub/mockround2.html

I certainly wouldn't have put Winston in before Jonathan Scott based on his offseason thus far.

I'm a huge Cane homer and even I know he has slipped in his draft grade.

Miami in the 3rd if we don't take one earlier would be kind of cool.

Back
Top Bottom