Finheaven's mock draft | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Finheaven's mock draft

this reminds me of a similar thing we did on another forum 2 years ago. some guy took tony pape in the top 10, who miami ended up taking in the 7th round :lol:

i'm already calling the steal of this mock draft.
with the 24th pick of the draft, the denver broncos select demeco ryans, lb, alabama
1735_090803Ryans3JPG-1.jpg

Phishstix said:
i'm already calling the steal of this mock draft.
with the 24th pick of the draft, the denver broncos select demeco ryans, lb, alabama
1735_090803Ryans3JPG-1.jpg

Good pick, I really like DeMeco.
He doesn't have great measurables and is small but he's one of those guys that just comes up with plays in actual games.
Although Denver does already have Williams, Gold and Wilson as their linebackers so I don't really see the value side of it as they are all fairly young.

Juan Cribbs said:
this reminds me of a similar thing we did on another forum 2 years ago. some guy took tony pape in the top 10, who miami ended up taking in the 7th round :lol:

:roflmao:

Dolfan2788 said:
Good pick, I really like DeMeco.
He doesn't have great measurables and is small but he's one of those guys that just comes up with plays in actual games.
Although Denver does already have Williams, Gold and Wilson as their linebackers so I don't really see the value side of it as they are all fairly young.

bpa, top ten talent at #24.

Finfanforever said:
This thread is a complete waste of time. NO WAY does Saban pass on Cutler @ #16 for a CB. TOTALLY UNREALISTIC. This re-minds me of when WANNY passed on Brees for Fletcher...RET@RTED!

ok Mr. Saban :rolleyes2

HurriPhinFan said:
With the 22nd pick, The Bengals Select Tye Hill, CB Clemson.

262163-1.jpg

Man, someone is getting fired in the front office over this move....you trade up two spots only, and give up a 3rd for Hill?

Ouchhh....the axe will surely fall over this move.:sidelol:

So, with the 25th pick, the Chicago Bears on on the clock.....

With the 25th pick, the Chicago Bears pick:

clear.gif

Defense is good and young. The offense needs playmakers and this guy will give time to create em.

Carolina is on the clock

bears

the bears think about ernie simms to replace hunter hillenmeyer who? and have a truly legendary defense.

or winston justice who is falling like a rock and will be the steal of the draft (beside jay cutler).

but in the end select leonard pope. uga. Big and extremely athletic, he may have the most upside of any tight end in this draft.

..ny giants with the 26 pick are now on the clock.

my bad

bears have a mix up and two guys submit two different names... sorry... ill do someone else later...

draft update with correct order

Texans: Reggie Bush
Saints: Matt Leinart
Titans: Vince Young
Jets: D’Brickashaw Ferguson
Packers: AJ Hawk
49ers: Mario Williams
Raiders: VernonDavis
Bills: Haloti Ngata
Lions: Michael Huff
Cardinals: DeAngelo Williams
Rams: Chad Greenway
Browns: Tamba Hali
Ravens: LenDale White
Eagles: Santonio Holmes
Falcons: Jimmy Williams
Dolphins: Antonio Cromartie
Vikings: Laurence Maroney
Cowboys: Jay Cutler
Chargers: Ko Simpson
Chiefs: Mathias Kiwanuka
Patriots: Manny Lawson
Bengals: Tye Hill (trade)
Buccaneers: Max Jean-Giles
Broncos: DeMeco Ryans (trade)
Giants:
Bears: Marcus McNeil
Panthers:
Jaguars:
Broncos:
Colts:
Seahawks:
Steelers:

notice that we skipped over the giants.

giants

6-3 | Weight: 284 Brodrick Bunkley

The giants pass over winston justice because they have two of the best offensive tackles in the league in luke petitgout and kareem mckenzie.

also, they have two of the best de's in the league in strahan and usi umenyiora. the gians got ran all over by the panthers in the playoffs. bunkley will get some inside push and help with the run too. i know their biggest need is lb, but they can get that later in the draft.

The Panthers run to the podium and take Winston Justice. Wharton was decent for them, but is not the top level tackle needed for this team. He is a natural LG prospect to fill in the gaping hole when Wahle left.

Either Gross moves to LT, where he was not completely successful, or Justice moves over where he has a history of watching the QB's blindside. I'd plug Justice in at LT and leave him be.

Gabe Watson was considered as well here with Jenkins long injury history and Watson's great senior bowl week. Either of these players would be nice gets at this spot in the draft.

Back
Top Bottom