Finheaven's mock draft | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Finheaven's mock draft

I thought that this mock would be better then this. Exactly why did you make a trade JT?

Dolphins_SR66 said:
Man, someone is getting fired in the front office over this move....you trade up two spots only, and give up a 3rd for Hill?

Ouchhh....the axe will surely fall over this move.:sidelol:

So, with the 25th pick, the Chicago Bears on on the clock.....

I didnt make the trade, I just took the best player I felt suited for the team :tongue: Not to mention the fact that I have been a Tye Hill fan all along.

HurriPhinFan said:
I didnt make the trade, I just took the best player I felt suited for the team :tongue: Not to mention the fact that I have been a Tye Hill fan all along.

Well if we are taking who we are fans of I really don't like our pick. I am a Gator fan so a Seminole is not going to work for me. Hey Tagliabue can we have a do over?

Skeet84 said:
Well if we are taking who we are fans of I really don't like our pick. I am a Gator fan so a Seminole is not going to work for me. Hey Tagliabue can we have a do over?

No I was saying Tye Hill plays CB, a position the Bengals need, so I felt he was the best choice for them. It just so happens I also like him :wink:

Miami would take Cutler or Simpson in a situation like this

So is the draft over now? Well, at least the Fins got in a pick before the draft collapses.. foreshadowing anyone????

update

Texans: Reggie Bush
Saints: Matt Leinart
Titans: Vince Young
Jets: D’Brickashaw Ferguson
Packers: AJ Hawk
49ers: Mario Williams
Raiders: VernonDavis
Bills: Haloti Ngata
Lions: Michael Huff
Cardinals: DeAngelo Williams
Rams: Chad Greenway
Browns: Tamba Hali
Ravens: LenDale White
Eagles: Santonio Holmes
Falcons: Jimmy Williams
Dolphins: Antonio Cromartie
Vikings: Laurence Maroney
Cowboys: Jay Cutler
Chargers: Ko Simpson
Chiefs: Mathias Kiwanuka
Patriots: Manny Lawson
Bengals: Tye Hill (trade)
Buccaneers: Max Jean-Giles
Broncos: DeMeco Ryans (trade)
Giants: Brodrick Bunkley
Bears: Marcus McNeil
Panthers: Winston Justice
Jaguars:
Broncos:
Colts:
Seahawks:
Steelers:

-Jaguars are now on the clock...

Jags select Dominique Byrd... they need a TE after seeing Kyle Brady fumble anyway the playoffs for them

The Bronco's think of taking Darnell Bing to groom after Lynch, but instead opt for Chad Jackson as the replacement for Rod Smith.

A ton of good players still on the board.

Well, I was a little late with the Broncos pick so

With the 30th pick in the 2006 draft the Colts select:

Ernie Sims
Line Backer
Florida State

clear.gif

The Bronco's are the first team to get succesive picks in this draft. :sidelol:

With the #31 pick Seattle takes........Bobby Carpenter LB OSU....thus giving them 2 stud lb's for years to come.

Pittsburgh somehow won the big one with Ike Taylor and Willie Williams but strengthen there weakest area with

ASHTON YOUBOTY Cb Ohio State

229514-1.jpg

That concludes the 1st round....heck why not do a 2nd round...I'll start..

Houstoun Texans select-Sinorice Moss Wr UM

wow whatta draft thus far for houston nabbing the 2 biggest gamebreakers in the draft, if they can get a good oLineman or 2 watch out.

Well, the New Orleans Saints select Gabe Watson, DT Uinversity of Michigan.

Hope he isn't the next Johnathan Sullivan.

Back
Top Bottom