Finheaven's mock draft | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Finheaven's mock draft

jnewmant said:
this coming from a guy who has us passing on cutler if he's there:sidelol:, and lawson would have been a bit of a reach at that spot

Gotta love the pre-daft hype. We need a shepard in here, the flock is getting rambunctious.

Two months ago 90% of this board would have mocked anyone who said we should take Cutler in the first round.

Now, with Cutler having played one game (horribly) it's the other way around.

It's absolute gospel that we should draft Cutler, so much so that people think it's right to mock someone who disagrees.

:shakeno:

nopony said:
Gotta love the pre-daft hype. We need a shepard in here, the flock is getting rambunctious.

Two months ago 90% of this board would have mocked anyone who said we should take Cutler in the first round.

Now, with Cutler having played one game (horribly) it's the other way around.

It's absolute gospel that we should draft Cutler, so much so that people think it's right to mock someone who disagrees.

:shakeno:
oh man where do i start, me and sackartist were just engaging in playful banter. i could care less if we draft cutler becuase being a bama fan i'd rather go with the homer pick in Croyle in the second, and i'm hoping after the combine croyle dosen't squeak into the end of the first. I do agree that Cutler played badly in the senior bowl but i've been watching him his whole career and he has all the physical tools to suceed so this isn't coming from someone who just jumps on and off various bandwagons. Let me reiterate myself, playful banter, that's what makes the people on this site a family.:wink:

LOL look who the phins are drfting in round 2 of that mock:D

SackArtist said:
LOL look who the phins are drfting in round 2 of that mock:D
if that's the case your first round was def. a reach. I don't claim to be a draftnik but wow that is quite the reach.:lol:

With the 22nd pick, The Bengals Select Tye Hill, CB Clemson.

262163-1.jpg

jnewmant said:
oh man where do i start, me and sackartist were just engaging in playful banter. i could care less if we draft cutler becuase being a bama fan i'd rather go with the homer pick in Croyle in the second, and i'm hoping after the combine croyle dosen't squeak into the end of the first. I do agree that Cutler played badly in the senior bowl but i've been watching him his whole career and he has all the physical tools to suceed so this isn't coming from someone who just jumps on and off various bandwagons. Let me reiterate myself, playful banter, that's what makes the people on this site a family.:wink:

Gotcha. Apologies.

Tampa Bay

With the 23rd pick of the NFL draft, The Tampa Bay Bucs Select.. OG Max Jean-Gilles

An absolute road grader, the bucs need to upgrade their line for cadillac and MJG had a killer week at the senior bowl.

I actually see them going oline, But Tampa might go Marcus McNeil

Back
Top Bottom