FinLoco's Offseason News Thread - Positive People Only | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FinLoco's Offseason News Thread - Positive People Only

Wow, Stay upright Tua and Finheaven will rejoice. I keep getting flashbacks of that Ravens game and get giddy every time I think of how great Tua and these offensive weapons can be. There was MVP talk in national media around that time and we all hope this young guy can lead us where Marino never did

Last edited:
This would be glorious. Even better if their last game of the season is against us and we embarrass them and the next week BB retires.

Bill is not still coaching to bring glory to Pats Nation. He is not doing it to make the Massage King happy. He is not doing it to get another SB, though he would be happy to have another SB trip.

The one and only reason he is still coaching is because of...

https___phinphanatic.com_wp-content_uploads_getty-images_2016_04_1140954943.jpeg
RPLXOXZA2VEOGPAEO4DMCLAYRM.jpg

Correct.

Belichick's chase of Shula is worth $$$$ to the Patriots.

The team would have to go 4-13 for them to think about canning him and then watching him break the record somewhere else.

Two more years like the last one(more likely they will have to go into year 3 to catch The Don)and he gets the record, they celebrate and then he retires soon after.

On a serious note can you pm me about b 12 if you’re serious
Oh I'm serious. I'll pm you as soon as I can. Until then if anyone wants to Google it you can too.

There's plenty of real medical studies and research done on the positive effects of not just B12, but B vitamins in general (B1, B6), to help ease certain types of pain (specifically nerve pain).

Oh I'm serious. I'll pm you as soon as I can. Until then if anyone wants to Google it you can too.

There's plenty of real medical studies and research done on the positive effects of not just B12, but B vitamins in general (B1, B6), to help ease certain types of pain (specifically nerve pain).
Sure. They ease it. But do the stretches and get to a chiropractor to fix it brother. Life will be so much better. That nerve pain is next level crap.

Sure. They ease it. But do the stretches and get to a chiropractor to fix it brother. Life will be so much better. That nerve pain is next level crap.
Very true bro...they won't work alone forever. It's part of a regimen to help you either get back to normal, or at least as close to it as possible, to manage it. Daily stretching is a vital part of that. I'm not a fan of pill popping (opioids) for pain unless it's absolutely necessary due to the negatives. But there are alternatives such as B vitamins, and other anti inflammatory natural things you can take to help...(omega 3, turmeric)...of course natural or not, always be careful to consider whatever medications you are taking and possible interactions.

Back
Top Bottom