FinLoco's Offseason News Thread - Positive People Only | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FinLoco's Offseason News Thread - Positive People Only

There have been times when I have been tending 2 cats. 1 is not allowed outside & you have to watch like a hawk so she doesn't make a jail break.
We used to have three dogs. All cavaliers. Two passed last year as they were old. My wife does the raw diet (orders chicken hearts, and rabbit and other stuff) that had them all live years beyond the typical 12 for a Cavalier. That stuff makes a monster difference. I even saw the one ruby dog who had turned grey get it's ruby coat back. Their eyes cleared up, they didn't limp around and one shocked the vet as they had written her off to nitro valve and congenital heart disease and she lived another SEVEN freaking years. If anyone wants more info, PM me. It's a bit of a pain but holy cow does it work magic.

I know I wanna hear the mom stuff ha ha ha ha no no… Yes I do… No I don’t. Had to slap the devil off my left shoulder dang!

🤡🤠🎃

These are the three amigos by the way!
They all love the Miami Dolphins! But the Clown and the Pumpkin are always lookin fer trouble… I’m the guy in the middle.
I hear ya...I'm the one in the middle here

🤡:BC::13M13:

And yes, thank you @Fin-Loco for getting a positive thread out at this time

Back
Top Bottom