FinLoco's Offseason News Thread - Positive People Only | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FinLoco's Offseason News Thread - Positive People Only

Which is absolutely true. One little problem this thread isn't the world. Heck is is just one thread on the "fin heaven world". There is plenty of negative crap spewed out of just a few select posters on these boards to more and balance out one positive thread.
Winning games is the only thing that silences the negative people and trolls. Unfortunately, that has been an issue Miami has struggled with since Marino retired. If we make a legitimate post season run next season there will be a lot more positivity here.

meh it happens. The balls have itched non stop for about 12-13 years since i nailed the girl that said in the club at 1am "Does nobody want to **** me tonight"

Fallontonight GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Before the wife (not the aforementioned female) had her ablation, i used to be like "damn she could be neater", then i noticed the toilet blood one day and was like "**** thats always been me"

But im off in one more hour, been a helluva Monday at work. But unless i have some grandbabies come and throw a wrench in plans, only 18 days from cheating on my diet and a beer, so positive outlooks only the next two and a half weeks. I already know they are gonna come when wife is on vacation 3 hours away, and I'm drunk at home
1 day at a time bro...
Do It Reaction GIF

Whatever happened it was dealt with in the blink of an eye. Right there with ya on the RB selection, just look to last year with K. Walker, B. Hall, T. Allgeier, I. Pacheco, D. Pierce all making huge contibutions as rookies. It can be done, and they don't always have to be premium picks.
Have to remind myself that on 3 of the 16 rbs draft on day 3 (4th, 5th, 6th and 7th rounds) last year had a noticable impact with their team last season. So while you can find gems, they're a good number of misses too. Of course that not to say that just because some backs didn't do much as rookies, that they wont have impactful careers, just that odds are that less that 25% of the running backs drafted will be viewed as worth in come their 3rd or 4th seasons.

19) Would be great to have the Fin's season of a lifetime in 2023 with an exciting schedule which includes AFC West and NFC East. Every week is going to be a big time game pretty much (6 division games, Chiefs, Eagles, Cowboys, Giants, Chargers, Titans, Ravens), that's 13 right there, damn, would love to open up that can on these guys.

That is a brutal schedule.... on paper anyway. It will be tough to get the top seed. There could be some pretenders, with cake schedules, in the wild-card hunt as well. Winning the AFCE is imperative. But after all of that, Miami will be ready to win in the playoffs!

Last edited:
Mrs. Web and I do a lot healing with tuning forks too! Trust me!

Did you know if you stuck the stem end of a tuning fork in your rectum and struck the exposed fork end with another tuning fork, it will not effect your erection. you will only feel slight movement, not the tingle that you desire.

I'm positive i just made this up, but im pretty positive that someone has probably tried this before.

My fukckin' feet hurt.
My sciatic feels like it's being stabbed.
This coffee tastes like a dog's asshole.
The dude two cubes over smells like a tarsal gland.
**** I hate Mondays.
**** I hate rain.
Lots of good and simple stretches on youtube that I've used a couple times for this.

For any of you to use to squash any fresh Jackson to MIA nonsense:

"Absolutely," McDaniel said in a conversation with The Palm Beach Post and Sun Sentinel at the NFL owners' meetings on Monday. "That's why you pick up a fifth-year option. That's why you, that's how you do it. That's why you pick the option up as soon as you know you're going to. So to, to kind of as opposed to speaking, having an action speak, to really squash any of that an unnecessary direction or chatter."

Yeah but you know some smart guy will come along and says that makes sense with Hill and Waddle being so fast. Wait. It will come.
So what? There are flat earthers out there as well as people act like we faked landing on the moon. Simply because they can contest something doesn't make their point true.

Back
Top Bottom