FinLoco's Offseason News Thread - Positive People Only | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FinLoco's Offseason News Thread - Positive People Only

To quote the great Rocky Balboa "the world ain't all sunshine and rainbows." Like this thread.
Which is absolutely true. One little problem this thread isn't the world. Heck is is just one thread on the "fin heaven world". There is plenty of negative crap spewed out of just a few select posters on these boards to more and balance out one positive thread.

Ima report your ass to yourself.

But man was some bullshit, scratched my balls so hard the entire time i was taking my morning **** that i drew blood, then accidentally dropped them on the toilet seat and made a blood splatter. Cant blame it on the wife cause she doesnt have periods, ****ing shitting ass mondays.

And hydroplaned driving to work cause of this bullshit rain
Holy beGeezus - i can see why ur handle is Crump! HAHAHA - have a better Monday Crump!

To be honest, there's not much to complain about. This is an excellent roster and, as a fan, you've got to feel optimistic.

In particular, the defense looks pretty set. Yes, it would be nice to add another pass rusher and to extend both Wilkins and Seiler.

On offense, there are a few needs as Fin-Loco stated.

I'm looking forward to the draft and potentially finding some hidden gems.

Buckle up, it's going to be a great season for Miami. But, as always, there will be highs and lows.
Yeah, my overall feelin is "Get Prepared to Win" -cuz a lotta guyz on this board might not know how to HANDLE winning period

Hey this "positivity" is easier than I thought! Fin-Loco...a man of VISION.

Holy beGeezus - i can see why ur handle is Crump! HAHAHA - have a better Monday Crump!

meh it happens. The balls have itched non stop for about 12-13 years since i nailed the girl that said in the club at 1am "Does nobody want to **** me tonight"

Fallontonight GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Before the wife (not the aforementioned female) had her ablation, i used to be like "damn she could be neater", then i noticed the toilet blood one day and was like "**** thats always been me"

But im off in one more hour, been a helluva Monday at work. But unless i have some grandbabies come and throw a wrench in plans, only 18 days from cheating on my diet and a beer, so positive outlooks only the next two and a half weeks. I already know they are gonna come when wife is on vacation 3 hours away, and I'm drunk at home

meh it happens. The balls have itched non stop for about 12-13 years since i nailed the girl that said in the club at 1am "Does nobody want to **** me tonight"

Fallontonight GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Before the wife (not the aforementioned female) had her ablation, i used to be like "damn she could be neater", then i noticed the toilet blood one day and was like "**** thats always been me"

But im off in one more hour, been a helluva Monday at work. But unless i have some grandbabies come and throw a wrench in plans, only 18 days from cheating on my diet and a beer, so positive outlooks only the next two and a half weeks. I already know they are gonna come when wife is on vacation 3 hours away, and I'm drunk at home
Hahaha - yup...reminds me of the time I was all over this girl at the club and my buddies were sayin no no no no no....She was the true defintion of "She's Lookin Better Ever Beer" hahaha. Boy did I run in the am.

Ima report your ass to yourself.

But man was some bullshit, scratched my balls so hard the entire time i was taking my morning **** that i drew blood, then accidentally dropped them on the toilet seat and made a blood splatter. Cant blame it on the wife cause she doesnt have periods, ****ing shitting ass mondays.

And hydroplaned driving to work cause of this bullshit rain

Oh, yeah ... Its 25 degrees below averge & snowy here

Hahaha - yup...reminds me of the time I was all over this girl at the club and my buddies were sayin no no no no no....She was the true defintion of "She's Lookin Better Ever Beer" hahaha. Boy did I run in the am.

At least you have good friends. Im positive back in the days my friends sucked. My buddy from NC State came back home for one of my parties. He went the Masters in Engineering from State college route, I went the 2 years of party college route. But he brought his g/f and 2 of her friends to my place for a party. I was trying to nail one of the girls but i was probably about 60 beers deep, so once she figured out i couldnt do her any good, she started hitting on my roomie. I was pissed. my buddy kept trying to calm me down, i eventually let it go and back to drink. The next day he told me she'd been with over 100+ dudes (prob 21 years old) and was std'ed up. Like damn, you lead with that knowledge homie

So I'm positive your friends did better than mine

@utahphinsfan I'm positive I'm a fatass and would take snowy over 80 degrees in March (as long as i dont have to drive in it)

At least you have good friends. Im positive back in the days my friends sucked. My buddy from NC State came back home for one of my parties. He went the Masters in Engineering from State college route, I went the 2 years of party college route. But he brought his g/f and 2 of her friends to my place for a party. I was trying to nail one of the girls but i was probably about 60 beers deep, so once she figured out i couldnt do her any good, she started hitting on my roomie. I was pissed. my buddy kept trying to calm me down, i eventually let it go and back to drink. The next day he told me she'd been with over 100+ dudes (prob 21 years old) and was std'ed up. Like damn, you lead with that knowledge homie

So I'm positive your friends did better than mine

@utahphinsfan I'm positive I'm a fatass and would take snowy over 80 degrees in March (as long as i dont have to drive in it)

Its been below average and snowy here since Mid Nov. There is 700 inches of snow up at one the nearby ski resorts. Hopefully, its not like '83 when there was a big time flood.

Back
Top Bottom