FinLoco's Offseason News Thread - Positive People Only | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FinLoco's Offseason News Thread - Positive People Only

So, I'll be honest- I was more discouraged after the end of last season than I was in 20 years. After some examination of why, it was the first time in 20 years I felt this team had potential (I even, at 8-3, thought we could push for the Super Bowl). But that losing streak just sapped me. I forgot how it felt to have hope, then have it dashed.
Which, I now see, is a good thing. With no hope, who cares how the season ends? With hope, the higher the likelihood of disappointment. And in sports, disappointment is a constant companion if your team is competitive.
After seeing what this team has done in this off-season to improve, my hope is renewed. Fangio and Ramsey are killer additions.
I like the LB from Tennessee a lot as well. Some nice re-signings.
Hoping for a TE from round 2 in the draft.
Hoping Eichenberg meets his draft potential.
I hope hope hope Tua plays in every game.

My fukckin' feet hurt.
My sciatic feels like it's being stabbed.
This coffee tastes like a dog's asshole.
The dude two cubes over smells like a tarsal gland.
**** I hate Mondays.
**** I hate rain.

Ima report your ass to yourself.

But man was some bullshit, scratched my balls so hard the entire time i was taking my morning **** that i drew blood, then accidentally dropped them on the toilet seat and made a blood splatter. Cant blame it on the wife cause she doesnt have periods, ****ing shitting ass mondays.

And hydroplaned driving to work cause of this bullshit rain

Here you go @Crump and @NY8123 :

mail

My wife made them...

My fukckin' feet hurt.
**** I hate Mondays.
**** I hate rain.
Look at the bright side amigo... You at least know where your coffee came from.

Seriously I am curious to see how the defense will do with Vic in charge. The thing I have my eye most on this year though is McDaniel. We must absolutely see growth in overall team management and in game improvements. I'm not going to mention them, we all know already, but to me, that will be the difference maker this year!! I'm hoping sooooo bad McDaniel is the one!!!! Let's gooooo young coach!!!!
Yes, agree, and I 100% think that he has already gone over ever game, every call, every possible time out and every 'something' that happened this past season, and will change it next season. I think the re-signing of our RB corps is good strictly for familiarity, but I dont think we are complete at RB. The same for WR. Ezuk is an unknown, but I hope/pray that 10/17 and coach WW got him into the film room and worked him till he was blue in the face. I still have high hopes that he can be at least our No 4 with Berrios being our No 3 till Ezuk can be reliable. Regarding the 'D,' again, we have made some big calls at LB and CB, and I wouldn't be shocked if Baker is traded on draft day for at least a 3rd or 4th round pick. And Vic.....well, do your thing.

My fukckin' feet hurt.
**** I hate Mondays.
**** I hate rain.
Well, it sounds like you're having a heck of a day! But don't worry, some of the best days start off with a little bit of chaos. Maybe take a break and give your feet a pep talk, tell your sciatic nerve who's boss, and ditch that awful coffee for something that doesn't remind you of a dog's butt. And as for the co-worker with the scent of a tarsal gland, well... at least you're not in a smelly zoo enclosure, right? Remember, Mondays are tough for everyone, but with a little bit of humor, we can get through anything!

Yes, agree, and I 100% think that he has already gone over ever game, every call, every possible time out and every 'something' that happened this past season, and will change it next season. I think the re-signing of our RB corps is good strictly for familiarity, but I dont think we are complete at RB. The same for WR. Ezuk is an unknown, but I hope/pray that 10/17 and coach WW got him into the film room and worked him till he was blue in the face. I still have high hopes that he can be at least our No 4 with Berrios being our No 3 till Ezuk can be reliable. Regarding the 'D,' again, we have made some big calls at LB and CB, and I wouldn't be shocked if Baker is traded on draft day for at least a 3rd or 4th round pick. And Vic.....well, do your thing.
Buff, is it Brunch time yet?

mail

We have time to make the last part happen. It's not being negative, we could get lucky and hit on a draft pick or get lucky w a FA after June 1st.
Whats your rationale behind the o-line "must be fixed" in order for us to do well? While I agree it would be nice to grab an RT , I wouldn't say that our season hinges on fixing it. Just curious as to your rationale.

Back
Top Bottom