Fins must draft .............. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins must draft ..............

TheBostonBomber

Practice Squad
Reaction score
either andrews, smiley, snee, grove, or carey. If some how we don't end up with one of these players I will be very upset.

Vilma, Vilma, Vilma!!!:party:

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to have Vilma, but the OL is much more important right now. The Phinz OL in 2004 will ultimately decide how well our offense does, and we need offense much more than we need defense....

We need at least one of these guys....

1. Andrews
2. Smiley
3. Carey
4. Snee

I'd be happy with any of them...

PHINZ RULE!!!:pirate:

Originally posted by BLITZKRIEG
Don't get me wrong, I'd love to have Vilma, but the OL is much more important right now. The Phinz OL in 2004 will ultimately decide how well our offense does, and we need offense much more than we need defense....

1. Andrews
2. Smiley
3. Carey
4. Snee

If we draft Andrews, who plays RG? Unless we grab Larry Allen, I am not sure we have much of an upgrade.

1. Andrews
2. Smiley
3. Carey
4. Snee

I don't feel that o-line is a big enough need to get any of those players because we should get the one position we need on the line in the free agent period so that we can draft the best available.

Originally posted by TheBostonBomber
either andrews, smiley, snee, grove, or carey. If some how we don't end up with one of these players I will be very upset.

Agreed. Our present OL is not as good as LYs yet.

Originally posted by nick19991

I don't feel that o-line is a big enough need to get any of those players because we should get the one position we need on the line in the free agent period so that we can draft the best available.

OL is NOT a big enough need?? :confused: :confused:

o-KAY!

oline should be addressed without question, besides we already have a 2nd round "rookie" lb in camp. eddie moore.

Originally posted by dreadlockera
If we draft Andrews, who plays RG? Unless we grab Larry Allen, I am not sure we have much of an upgrade.

If we draft Andrews, he'll play RG IMO. We'll hopefully lock up OT G. Randall, and he can play RT until D. McIntosh gets healthy....

I think Andrews can play either RG or RT. So can UM OG V. Carey. Don't forget we can always put McKinney at RG, and move St. Clair to C. We'll have plenty of options, and depth to choose from IMO....

PHINZ RULE!!!

If we draft Andrews, he'll play RG IMO. We'll hopefully lock up OT G. Randall, and he can play RT until D. McIntosh gets healthy....

I think Andrews can play either RG or RT. So can UM OG V. Carey. Don't forget we can always put McKinney at RG, and move St. Clair to C. We'll have plenty of options, and depth to choose from IMO....

PHINZ RULE!!!
What do you think about Allen? He is a BAAAAD MOFO!
I saw him play last year with a leg tied...TIED to the tackle next to him. That is the attitude I want.

back up and special teams. BIG need for Miami. Have him take over for Thomas in 1 or 2 or 3 years. Zach isn't going to last forever and is guerenteed to be hurt at least 1 game if not more next year.

Back
Top Bottom