Fins must draft .............. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins must draft ..............

Originally posted by nick19991

The line might not be alot better then last year but it is better because all but one starter was cut, and that was the first big thing that needed to happen. Then James and St. Clair along with Macintosh who might no be ready yet but he will do good when he can play. That was a huge improvement over Jamie Nails with his surgery could not play at the same level, Smith will be more experienced. So that was an overall improvement for the line

Com'on now Nick. It either IS alot better or it's not! ;) besides, there were tWO starters cut, not one, Ruddy and Perry. James replaces Wade in an sense and we signed 2, basically depth players, to replace the 2 we cut, one of whom may not ever play right again and kudos to RS for signing him to an extremely cap-friendly deal. So, realistically, we actually signed only one player to replace the 2 that were cut and along with the depth players we already have that couldn't beat out the ones that we cut. That's where we are at RIGHT now with the OL. IMO, that is not a recipe for an "overall improvement". Sorry, I just don't see it and that is why I feel it is imperative that we draft oL with our first pick.

We need to go Oline.

But we also need versatility.

Thats why I would take Andrews and Carey over Smiley, because they can line up at both guard and tackle on the right side.

Originally posted by DeDolfan

Com'on now Nick. It either IS alot better or it's not! ;) besides, there were tWO starters cut, not one, Ruddy and Perry. James replaces Wade in an sense and we signed 2, basically depth players, to replace the 2 we cut, one of whom may not ever play right again and kudos to RS for signing him to an extremely cap-friendly deal. So, realistically, we actually signed only one player to replace the 2 that were cut and along with the depth players we already have that couldn't beat out the ones that we cut. That's where we are at RIGHT now with the OL. IMO, that is not a recipe for an "overall improvement". Sorry, I just don't see it and that is why I feel it is imperative that we draft oL with our first pick.

whatever I'm confused:confused: lets just leave it at Miami is going to win next years superbowl:D

Last edited by a moderator:
If we sign Page, all bets are off on us going OL in the first....At that point, we could go DT, WR, S, LB (possibly in that order, depending of BPA at each position...)

Originally posted by LarryFinFan
If we sign Page, all bets are off on us going OL in the first....At that point, we could go DT, WR, S, LB (possibly in that order, depending of BPA at each position...)

Quite possibly true. But what happened to Randall? now we're going after Page. A couple weeks ago, RS said that we're no longer interested in any other FA OLman left out there. The handwriting on the wall is beginning to say that the FO all of a sudden doesn't have a clue anymore. I know, some will blow it off as it's just a way of covering their tracks!! :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom