Fins Offseason FAQ | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins Offseason FAQ

donshula72 said:
saban is actually having st. clair practice at LT.
StClair I dont see as a LT... you can replace "StClair" with any other linemans name. People seem to think the Oline is a bunch of leggos and it drives me nuts. I wouldnt be suprised if Saban had all lineman learn every position.... the way the line was last year, we need good backups at every position. I heard he was having Bua play SS also, that doesnt mean he is going to start in that position.... which I wont get into. :lol:

you can also change StClair to LT with StClair to C... that was suggested a lot also.

Losman7 said:
TO for Henry is a product of some fools pipe dream. However Henry would never be cut.

He's way to cheap, any backup we'd sign would be just as pricy and no where near the talent.

Also Donahoe not trading Henry for Shelton straight up is looking pretty smart now.
You say that now.... im not too sure. He is cheap to keep as a backup, but right now there is no market for him unless someone gets hurt. If Henry keeps speaking out, its not so much an on-field problem as it is an off-field problem.

It was a good move not trading him for Shelton, but I think I heard rumors around draft time that Andy Reid offered a 4th for him and you guys wanted a 3rd... I would have taken the 4th on draft day. I think thats the best offer you will see draft pick wise for Henry. Pre-draft there was a need for RB in Arizona and Philly, Philly gave you an offer and you wanted higher so Philly said screw you guys and drafted a RB.

Trading Henry is option one. At this point I'd probably take a 4th, but I'm in the camp that wants him out of town, just to avoid controversy.

That being said, TD won't take less than his value.

As far as Henry holding out its a 2 way street. He could cause us problems, but does it help him? He didn't do **** last year, ...to have another "nothing" season would do irreversible damage to his value on the FA market next year.

I hate to say it but there is plenty of tie for an RB to get injured/busted/quit to kick it with Kravitz etc..

I doubt Henry will be in a Bills uni in september, I just hope hes' not sitting at home either.

Nice post there area bunch of people who have some crazy ideas.

Heres 1 for ya: Cut Chambers and replace him with Jerry Rice
(I'm not serious)

PatsSuck456 said:
Nice post there area bunch of people who have some crazy ideas.

Heres 1 for ya: Cut Chambers and replace him with Jerry Rice
(I'm not serious)
Not cut chris chambers, but I added Jerry Rice before I saw this post.... I went back and looked at all the threads I responded to calling people stupid and found that one from this past week....

Nice post philter--just about what most of us are thinking---just remember everybody here is rooting for the Phins and has a opinion, whether we think it is stupid or not ;)

Whitedolphin54 said:
Nice post philter--just about what most of us are thinking---just remember everybody here is rooting for the Phins and has a opinion, whether we think it is stupid or not ;)
:lol: Im just tryin to edu-ma-cate the masses.

...I think ill go start another Ricky thread. There were only 10 on the main page, it can use another one. :lol:

Philter25 said:
StClair I dont see as a LT... you can replace "StClair" with any other linemans name. People seem to think the Oline is a bunch of leggos and it drives me nuts. I wouldnt be suprised if Saban had all lineman learn every position.... the way the line was last year, we need good backups at every position. I heard he was having Bua play SS also, that doesnt mean he is going to start in that position.... which I wont get into. :lol:

you can also change StClair to LT with StClair to C... that was suggested a lot also.
Great job on the original post man. Someone needed to lay down the law with some of these dumb ideas. :roflmao:

The post above though; St Clair did play C in college and with the Rams so its not that far fetched.

.....and the good news continues. :lol:

12) Bobby Taylor was released, should we pick him up.... he would make a good FS?

:smackhead: Again, we had a TOP 3 CB in the NFL and we traded him because of his salary. Why would we want a top 10 CB in the NFL who has bad knees, is aging, and overpaid? .....Bobby is older than Pat and has more injuries than Pat and isnt as good as Pat, so why would we trade Pat and sign Bobby? I love the "if he came here for cheap" argument. Miami's a great city, but if I am a player I want to get PAAAAAAID. Not everyone in the NFL will play in Miami for the vet minimum..... which is a theory many on this board seem to subscribe to. Also, players with bad knees generally dont made great FS, especially when they have never played the position ever. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom