Fins to swap 1sts with Philly and also trade a 4th rounder for Kiko/Maxwell | Page 34 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins to swap 1sts with Philly and also trade a 4th rounder for Kiko/Maxwell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Except that the original tweet was the Eagles getting the 4th, Albright corrected those who thought otherwise.

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 PM ----------

That's the part of this rumored trade that bothers me the most.

I'm not sure, doesn't jive with this part:

Very early on Tuesday morning, Twitter user @AllbrightNFL said that the trade involved Philadelphia and Miami swapping first round picks (Eagles get No. 8, Dolphins get No. 13). He also said the Birds would give up a fourth round pick to Miami. Allbright then deleted that tweet and sent out the following message: "I deleted a tweet containing info passed to me, that I apparently wasn't suppossed to give out. If this is an issue for you, i apologize."

Or do yo mean the original tweet was from someone elso or not this tweet in question?

Either way, if we swapped 1st rd picks I'm ok with it as long as we got the 4th rd pick, not gave it up. Too many needs on this team to do that.

I'm guessing we'll know the exact details tomorrow, when it's the actual start of the new season.

Very early on Tuesday morning, Twitter user @AllbrightNFL said that the trade involved Philadelphia and Miami swapping first round picks (Eagles get No. 8, Dolphins get No. 13). He also said the Birds would give up a fourth round pick to Miami. Allbright then deleted that tweet and sent out the following message: "I deleted a tweet containing info passed to me, that I apparently wasn't suppossed to give out. If this is an issue for you, i apologize."

Or do yo mean the original tweet was from someone elso or not this tweet in question?

Either way, if we swapped 1st rd picks I'm ok with it as long as we got the 4th rd pick, not gave it up. Too many needs on this team to do that.

Per @AllbrightNFL #Dolphins and #Eagles will be exchanging first round picks. #Eagles sending #Dolphins a 4th round pick.

Benjamin Allbright ‏@AllbrightNFL
@Robi2184 Not what I said.

Benjamin Allbright ‏@AllbrightNFL 2m2 minutes ago
@Robi2184 Yep, youve got that 4th going the wrong way.

A poster here reweeted Albright's info and Albright corrected him that it was the Eagles that got the 4th not the Dolphins.

This cant be true.... No ****ing way we swapped 1sts and gave them a 4th... I mean, nah....

I think it's silly the NFL lets all these free agent signing numbers get out there during the "tampering period" but they won't let the trade details fly.

Shocked a legit reporter does not have the info.

Allbright is a fool. Do not trust him.

50 pages! Part of me has really enjoyed how chaotic this thread has been and doesn't want it to end. The amount of suicide gifs has been magical.

Allbright is a fool. Do not trust him.

50 pages! Part of me has really enjoyed how chaotic this thread has been and doesn't want it to end. The amount of suicide gifs has been magical.

So glad my phone rant out of batt today...lol

I think it's silly the NFL lets all these free agent signing numbers get out there during the "tampering period" but they won't let the trade details fly.

Yeah but it's smart, creates hype and anticipation as we can see by this thread.

This thread :lol: how has it made this many pages.... I get it we want to hate everything, but at least wait for a source worth something. Give your heads a shake.

This thread :lol: how has it made this many pages.... I get it we want to hate everything, but at least wait for a source worth something. Give your heads a shake.

So should we limit the forum conversations to only sources worth something? We would have about five threads going if that was the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom