Fins to swap 1sts with Philly and also trade a 4th rounder for Kiko/Maxwell | Page 32 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins to swap 1sts with Philly and also trade a 4th rounder for Kiko/Maxwell

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how everyone is stopping just short of saying it's all just a rumor until Omar Kelly can confirm it.

I love how everyone is stopping just short of saying it's all just a rumor until Omar Kelly can confirm it.

Probably about 90% of everything coming out now is rumors. If we should stop discussing and debating rumors we might as well shut the board down. It's a message board, just need to take most things with a grain of salt at this time of year.

---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 PM ----------

He said he deleted the tweet because of the source not wanting it public though not that it wasn't true.

Yes , that's what he said yesterday. Looks like he is backing off the trade terms now. Sounds like he wants to say something but can't, at least that's what I am getting from some of his recent tweets.

---------- Post added at 07:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 PM ----------

Doug Moore ‏@DMooreNFL 42s42 seconds ago
I'm not the only 1 to backup @AllbrightNFL because he has proven to be right many times. If what he got about the MIA-PHI is wrong so be it.

Benjamin Allbright ‏@AllbrightNFL 49s50 seconds ago
Benjamin Allbright Retweeted Jeff-LJ-Lloyd
Always have, and always will. Benjamin Allbright added,
Jeff-LJ-Lloyd @Jeff_LJ_Lloyd
@themondaymommy @DinkDumpDish @AllbrightNFL if he's wrong he owns it, way it should be

I get it, it could be every bit as bad as this rumor . . . But that is all this is . . . A rumor. Not getting all bent out of shape until something is confirmed.

Misi took less
Cameron took less
Jennings cut
Ov tag probably rescinded
Got Mario with a fair deal
Not overpaying for Miller
Grimes probably cut

Outside of this trade, everything has been solid. It may be possible that this is a solid deal as well . . . Maybe not, but nothing proves anything. So why jump to conclusions from what has been a pretty decent start. :idk:

I agree with this 100% and I'm the furthest thing from a homer. I've been bashing almost everything this team has done personnel wise for more than a decade.

The fact is that we don't know for sure what the hell we gave up in this deal yet, and I'm not getting worked up until we hear something official. It's ****in pointless to get up in arms over speculation.

[TWEET]707358734083723265[/TWEET]

He should of just clarified several times that this was a deleted tweet.

Instead he went out his way to ENSURE people knew what was misunderstood about his "deleted" tweet and sat up and enjoyed the traffic and attention for the entire day.

If he lost a source, its on him . . . He could of done better in resolving this.

Albright is on the hot seat for this one. He has basically hedged his bet. Very Omar-like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom