Fins to swap 1sts with Philly and also trade a 4th rounder for Kiko/Maxwell | Page 30 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins to swap 1sts with Philly and also trade a 4th rounder for Kiko/Maxwell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeff McLane ‏@Jeff_McLane 5m5 minutes ago

"Reports" the #Eagles swapped 1st rd picks w/ Dolphins and also received a 4th rd pick are erroneous, I'm told. Patience, young Skywalkers.

Are both parts erroneous?

"Reports" the #Eagles swapped 1st rd picks w/ Dolphins and also received a 4th rd pick are erroneous, I'm told. Patience, young Skywalkers.

Second most legit tweet in the thread . . . Coming from an actual beat writer in Philly.

scaled.gif
scaled.gif
scaled.gif
scaled.gif
scaled.gif
scaled.gif
scaled.gif
scaled.gif

scaled.gif
scaled.gif
scaled.gif
scaled.gif
scaled.gif
scaled.gif
scaled.gif
scaled.gif

scaled.gif
scaled.gif
scaled.gif
scaled.gif
scaled.gif
scaled.gif
scaled.gif
scaled.gif

scaled.gif
scaled.gif
scaled.gif
scaled.gif
scaled.gif
scaled.gif
scaled.gif
scaled.gif

scaled.gif
scaled.gif
scaled.gif
scaled.gif
scaled.gif
scaled.gif
scaled.gif
scaled.gif

scaled.gif
scaled.gif
scaled.gif
scaled.gif
scaled.gif
scaled.gif
scaled.gif
scaled.gif

scaled.gif
scaled.gif
scaled.gif
scaled.gif
scaled.gif
scaled.gif
scaled.gif
scaled.gif

scaled.gif
scaled.gif
scaled.gif
scaled.gif
scaled.gif
scaled.gif
scaled.gif
scaled.gif

scaled.gif
scaled.gif
scaled.gif
scaled.gif
scaled.gif
scaled.gif
scaled.gif
scaled.gif

scaled.gif
scaled.gif
scaled.gif
scaled.gif
scaled.gif
scaled.gif
scaled.gif
scaled.gif

Well said

I'll be honest I don't see y moving down 5 spots in the first is that huge... if kiko is healthy and plays close to the lvl he did as a rookie he is worth a first rounder by himself. Maxwell im not super high on but vance is a great secondaries coach who should get the best out of him. May not be that bad of a trade if kiko can play a full 16

Value of moving from 8 to 13 is equivalent to a late 2nd/early 3rd round pick. So do you think that Maxwell and a gamble on Alonso are worth a 3rd & a 4th? To me it's not fair value to pay for those two players . IMHO it's pure highway robbery by the Eagles. Just hoping that this is a false rumor started by one reporter being echoed by others. If the Dolphins give up anything more than a 4th round pick, then Tannenbaum needs to be blasted.

Yes we figured that hours ago thanks to the person that tweeted it.

If Miami is sending out a pick, which I doubt is correct, I think it should be a conditional 2017 pick based on how many games Alonzo plays this season.

The most legit tweet in 43 pages :lol:

I'm highly disappointed, TBH. A 34yo player coming off an Achilles, no matter how good he was or how dear he is to the fanbase, is an enormous gamble. And to make any contract fit under the cap, a good deal of it would need to be guaranteed.

Unless it comes in at a cap # of $3M/yr or less, this will either go down as a horrible move or a brilliant one. Boom or bust—no in-between.

Lets see, a 4th for Maxwell and 8th to 13 for Kiko.. Sounds fair !

When Alonso is healthy he is better than any garbage linebacker on this team. I think the risk is worth the reward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom