Fins to swap 1sts with Philly and also trade a 4th rounder for Kiko/Maxwell | Page 28 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins to swap 1sts with Philly and also trade a 4th rounder for Kiko/Maxwell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pete Prisco ‏@PriscoCBS 54s55 seconds ago
The Dolphins let the Eagles move up 5 spots in the 1st and a fourth-round pick in the Chip dump trade? What is Tannenbaum doing to Gase?

If so... GANG GREEN has set in.

Where is the pitchfork smiley !

The Dolphins let the Eagles move up 5 spots in the 1st and a fourth-round pick in the Chip dump trade? What is Tannenbaum doing to Gase?

Looking for ways in the future to blame him as to how he could start Maxwell after performing badly & blaming Gase for poorly conditioning Alonso's knee. I can see that snake going right for Gase. Hold on buddy (Gase), please don't let it be true, and kick some ass.

All I know is this... IF this swap of 1's turns out to be true, AND we gave them a 4th, I will be calling- LOUDLY, may I add- for Tannenbaum's immediate firing... And as much as Tannenbaum sucks, I didn't think even he was dumb enough to make a trade this horrible... Let's hope it isn't true.

Greg Auman ‏@gregauman 54s55 seconds ago
These trade details seem too plum for Eagles. Move up five spots in first w/ Miami, get a 4th and shed huge salary? Impressed if it's legit.

Mike T does it again

This team is gunna waste Adam Gase, then he will win a superbowl with his next team

Pete Prisco ‏@PriscoCBS 24s24 seconds ago
There was some thought the Eagles wanted to move up in the first for a QB.

---------- Post added at 05:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 PM ----------

Pete Prisco ‏@PriscoCBS 42s42 seconds ago
Moving up five spots and getting a four can’t be right. Can it?

Greg Auman ‏@gregauman 54s55 seconds ago
These trade details seem too plum for Eagles. Move up five spots in first w/ Miami, get a 4th and shed huge salary? Impressed if it's legit.

Yeah I'm impressed too... Impressed that Tannenbaum could be infinitely dumber than we thought.

Doesn't make sense that we would have to throw in a 4th rnd pick.

I'm calling bs on this.

Pete Prisco ‏@PriscoCBS 24s24 seconds ago
There was some thought the Eagles wanted to move up in the first for a QB.

---------- Post added at 05:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 PM ----------

Pete Prisco ‏@PriscoCBS 42s42 seconds ago
Moving up five spots and getting a four can’t be right. Can it?

Nope

This isn't confirmed yet, is it? I pray that it's not. I can't believe our FO is already slaughtering our dreams of quality players. Bye bye VH3/Myles Jack...

He is an idi0t

if he wanted to trade down he could have gotten

SO MUCH MORE

trading away the 4th round pick means he is in desperation mode already

it also means that the GM is a GM in title only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom