Fins to swap 1sts with Philly and also trade a 4th rounder for Kiko/Maxwell | Page 26 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins to swap 1sts with Philly and also trade a 4th rounder for Kiko/Maxwell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ian Wharton ‏@NFLFilmStudy · 35s35 seconds ago

Nobody I've talked to has a clue about the compensation for the Eagles-Dolphins & -Titans trades. Hard to see Philly getting much in return

Ian Wharton ‏@NFLFilmStudy · 1m1 minute ago

If the Eagles leaked both trades, then they probably got very little in the two salary dumps. Otherwise would have leaked compensation, too.

Nobody I've talked to has a clue about the compensation for the Eagles-Dolphins & -Titans trades. Hard to see Philly getting much in return

Shhhhh, don't want a halfway legit source messing with the agenda

Here is the thing about maxwell. On tape in Seattle he had the benefit of Earl Thomas over the top. Will we do the same with Jones? He played very well this way. Brent Grimes sucked. Sorry, not worth the money. If maxwell comes as a throw on, I am good with it. If we gave up a pick for him, anything lower than a 6th rounder is crap.

I have a hard time believing the Dolphins would give up so much. However if it is true T-Bomb is simply horrible and he got fleeced on this deal.

Disagree. I love the move. 2 starts at positions of need and we added to our picks. 5 spots is not the end of the world and we'll worth the risk. Mark my words both these players are going to turn heads in this defense.

THIS is why you DONT trade away draft picks. THIS is how you build a successful franchise.

DEN drafted Malik Jackson (5th) & Danny Trevathan (6th) on day 3 of the '12 Draft. They're reportedly set to make around $15 & $7 mil per

If the Eagles leaked both trades, then they probably got very little in the two salary dumps. Otherwise would have leaked compensation, too.

This would be my train of thought but waiting on some actual confirmation.

Makes a lot more sense than the Dolphins/Eagles swapping 1sts and the Dolphins throwing in their 4th as well. That would just be a moronic trade for the Dolphins.

makes sense

Has the Murray compensation leaked out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't like dolphins swapping picks but we aren't getting Jack at 8. He will be gone. At 13 we could possibly get apple but honestly getting Stanley at 13 from Notre Dame would fill a huge need at Tackle. Not sexy but I don't think there is much difference between him and Tunsil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom