Fins to swap 1sts with Philly and also trade a 4th rounder for Kiko/Maxwell | Page 27 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins to swap 1sts with Philly and also trade a 4th rounder for Kiko/Maxwell

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand what you are saying but it doesn't really matter much because both those players are now playing for other teams it only matters if you draft a guy and keep him around longer than a few years look at what we did with Miller and Vernon both were 4th or 5th round picks and now or going to be playing elsewhere so drafting matters if you keep the players around for more than a few seasons

I understand what you are saying but it doesn't really matter much because both those players are now playing for other teams it only matters if you draft a guy and keep him around longer than a few years look at what we did with Miller and Vernon both were 4th or 5th round picks and now or going to be playing elsewhere so drafting matters if you keep the players around for more than a few seasons

The dolphins have NEVER been able to groom players. I have said this for the past decade or so. Vernon isn't worth 15M this upcoming season so if he won't recognize his market value at possibly 8M a year then he can pound sand. Miller is the play I am going to be pissed about leaving Miami. All he did was perform when he was given ample carries and you refuse to pay him. I am sorry but even as the NFL has transitioned to RBC and a passing league, you still don't discard players who can run the ball especially when you have a qb who needs all the help he can get.

Doug Moore ‏@DMooreNFL 44m44 minutes ago

Ok, to finally clarify (per @AllbrightNFL):

#Eagles get 8th overall pick, 4th rd pick.

#Dolphins get 13th overall pick, Alonso & Maxwell.

Boooooooo!!!!!!!!

Boooooooo!!!!!!!!

Lol

Boooooooo!!!!!!!!

Seems like this Doug dude is just clarifying a poorly worded Albright tweet. Not sure he has anymore info. I'm hesitant to believe anything until official

Boooooooo!!!!!!!!

We have the worst exec in the nfl running the team. I would be angry, but I'm sad about it atm

Boooooooo!!!!!!!!

Absolutely nothing new. Sam story, just being clarified.

Do we have any smiley emojis on this board where the little round yellow face actually blows his brains out?

Man the 4th coming to us is what really sold the trade to me. Giving a 4th...ugh. All I can say is Kiko better be back to form.

Do we have any smiley emojis on this board where the little round yellow face actually blows his brains out?

Uncle Nabo's gotchu

scaled.gif

Pete Prisco ‏@PriscoCBS 54s55 seconds ago
The Dolphins let the Eagles move up 5 spots in the 1st and a fourth-round pick in the Chip dump trade? What is Tannenbaum doing to Gase?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom