Fins trade for Center Daniel Kilgore | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins trade for Center Daniel Kilgore

So when the move happened, I was ecstatic. Then Pouncey gets cut! What could be better!?!!!

It’s been a few weeks now. I’m starting to think we need to bolster our depth, specifically to replace Kilgore and Josh Sitton over the next two years.

It sucks to think about since they just came to us, but I’m worried about age. And as has been mentioned previously, injury potential since that seems to increase with age.

I have been a proponent of grabbing a TE at 42 but I’m starting to think we may need to draft the best offensive linemen to fall ( hoping for Billy Price or Will Hernandez. I know it’s likely wishful thinking that those guys are available but... the draft is an unpredictable beast

So when the move happened, I was ecstatic. Then Pouncey gets cut! What could be better!?!!!

It’s been a few weeks now. I’m starting to think we need to bolster our depth, specifically to replace Kilgore and Josh Sitton over the next two years.

It sucks to think about since they just came to us, but I’m worried about age. And as has been mentioned previously, injury potential since that seems to increase with age.

I have been a proponent of grabbing a TE at 42 but I’m starting to think we may need to draft the best offensive linemen to fall ( hoping for Billy Price or Will Hernandez. I know it’s likely wishful thinking that those guys are available but... the draft is an unpredictable beast
I would agree with you if Hurst and Goedert are off the board. If either are available though you have to jump due to our need this year. I have a full on man crush on Goedert, he is my favorite player in the entire draft.

Back
Top Bottom