Fins trade for Center Daniel Kilgore | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins trade for Center Daniel Kilgore

Also for those who are raving about Garroppolo despite his short but impressive start, if Kilgore made his job easier as he says, then that's another plus for our QB too. This is a great trade/upgrade I must admit despite the contempt I have for TBum.
Credit Gase then.

Last I heard, Kilgore was a decent player, so I'm surprised and concerned that they apparently gave US compensation for taking his salary.

Reminds me a little of the 2009 offseason getting guard/center combo of Justin Smiley and Jake Grove. That was a good line for about six weeks until they both predictably got injured. Sitton who’s a little older likely will miss a few games, all linemen seem to anymore, so I hope depth is still a priority.

Scotty, I think an injury is going to push Price out of the first round. At least, that's what I'm hearing. He could be a great player to take a flyer on.

Wait, sorry, Pouncey is gone? Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Scotty, I think an injury is going to push Price out of the first round. At least, that's what I'm hearing. He could be a great player to take a flyer on.
If he falls to us in the 2nd I'd be all over that pick. I'm not buying a drop though. I still think he goes in the 1st. I think there is alot of wishful thinking going on for some teams.

Will the Dolphins OL unit be better on the field with these addtions? Who knows.

But I am curious about the people that jumped ship on the first day of the FA period. You know following Landry is gone doom and gloom.

Do they stick around and lurk? Do they change their minds with a perceived good move in the FA period? How exactly does that roller-coaster position work?
Been sticking around since Shula was run out of town and Dan became old and crippled. Why hard to say probably the adrenaline rush even if your team looses. Yes IMO there are a cluster of us who definitely feel like we have been to this party before after watching the fins for 30 50 years and realize that many of the newbies just want to be a bit more optimistic. My major sticking point with where that things are about to get worse is the franchises current leadership and Tannabum. I have been pointing this out since he was sniffing around this franchise and got the job. The guy buried the Browns and Jets franchises. If Tannabum was a new GM I would be more optomistic but he is not and history usually repeats itself. So for this year I am prepared to see lots of loosing, thats how it works.

Been sticking around since Shula was run out of town and Dan became old and crippled. Why hard to say probably the adrenaline rush even if your team looses. Yes IMO there are a cluster of us who definitely feel like we have been to this party before after watching the fins for 30 50 years and realize that many of the newbies just want to be a bit more optimistic. My major sticking point with where that things are about to get worse is the franchises current leadership and Tannabum. I have been pointing this out since he was sniffing around this franchise and got the job. The guy buried the Browns and Jets franchises. If Tannabum was a new GM I would be more optomistic but he is not and history usually repeats itself. So for this year I am prepared to see lots of loosing, thats how it works.

No argument from me there. But we also have to admit and you've indicated as much there was a time before Tannabum and pretty much even then we still haven't won anything really.

We are getting better cap space AND character.

A lot of the clubbers and troublemakers need a new job.

I see all this as driven by Gase. I think he is bypassing the Christmas tree and going straight into Ross's ear with recommendations.

I like the move if the player is halfway worthwhile. Its worth noting that except for Ajayi's run in 2016, following a couple key cuts, the best this line looked in years was with Sameson Satele at center.

Back
Top Bottom