Fins trade for Center Daniel Kilgore | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins trade for Center Daniel Kilgore

I live out in Cali and he's dependable. Not an all pro but he's definitely more than serviceable
Tannehill showed what he could do from a clean pocket both in QBR and in long ball accuracy. If this OL is even average, it's a quantum leap forward over what he's had to contend with previously.

It’s hilarious to see the change in DaytonaFin from being one of the biggest Homers to now a huge Debbie Downer. To be clear, I really appreciate all he’s done over the years with posting, but man what a drastic change.

With the Combine Smith had I take him you just can not teach the elite instincts he showed in GA (I am a Dawg fan so bias alert). I think he can do it all cover and diag the run they guy also missed 3 tackles I think all year.
A few Dawg fans here. I'm cool with that. It would be a real tough choice for me. Edmunds is just a beast. But I see your points with Smith. I think either would be an amazing get.

I know very little about him, but at the very least he has got to be a lot more healthy than Pouncey

Moved up four spots in the center list for four spots in the 7th round. Seems good to me! And has got to be healthier.

Ultimately, We all define our reality and chose how we see the world and things. Clearly, this particular Mod has decided how he's going to approach these recent transactions and what they mean and what he thinks of those that see them differently.
Football has nothing to do with my reality and how I see the world. I define my views on the Dolphins by what they have done under this regime, which is a lot of mediocrity. That's the way I see our roster now and I don't see vast improvements to be hopeful for. Roster building and drafts have been our downfall, not sure why I should expect that to change in one week. I see nothing but a team devoid of talent not gaining ground in that department, actually going backwards. I do like the Sitton acquisition and the Quinn trade, so there's that. Also not sure why you bring up me being a mod and what that has to do with my opinions on the topic of Dolphins football.

Off topic

Chewbacca vs Caesar, who you got ?

Hopefully Kilgore can create better OL chemistry.

I thought it said we traded our 2018 7th for SF 2019 7th...?

RW

A few Dawg fans here. I'm cool with that. It would be a real tough choice for me. Edmunds is just a beast. But I see your points with Smith. I think either would be an amazing get.
Zach Thomas was the same way just elite instincts and prep which made him better than those more physically gifted. I see that in Smith but with way better physical tools than Zach

Zach Thomas was the same way just elite instincts and prep which made him better than those more physically gifted. I see that in Smith but with way better physical tools than Zach
That would be amazing. Honestly I think both are gone by 11 thou :(

Back
Top Bottom