Fins trade for Center Daniel Kilgore | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins trade for Center Daniel Kilgore

Kind of like soft stool vs diarrhea?

You're entitled to your mood concerning the way things have gone as of late. But I'm of the mindset that if this truly is a game of inches then I don't think it's a stretch to suggest it also a game of gradient talent.

Specifically, what I mean is how often do we watch a game and say, "Man if that lineman held that block for a second longer that would have been a 1st down or a big play etc?", "If Landry was just a little be faster that would have been a TD"

Point being, what you so casually mock as just marginally better in combination with other marginally better talents could result in big gains overall.

Sure, big without question improvements are nice, but so are a combination of little collective ones...

Last edited:
The one constant on the past horrendous Miami offensive lines was Pouncey. I won’t miss him at all.

That's what Pouncey gets for saying he was unable to be a leader on the line without another strong veteran presence.

Mike was not durable but this is not an upgrade on Pouncey. Good thing we only play about 3 elite interior DL next year. We should still draft a center. Brendel could push this guy.

Daniel Kilgore,30 years old played 1098 snaps last season
and PFF had him rated at 51.0

Today is a good news extravaganza. Reading about this guy, he is decent and doesn't make knucklehead penalties...DOESN'T MAKE KNUCKLEHEAD PENALTIES I TELL YOU!

Gase is shedding some blood on offense, such a nice departure from past regimes that put their eggs in the wrong baskets.

Now let's figure out the LB position.
Roquan Smith and LB is figured out with a healthy McMillan

Eh, at 5mil this year, that's expensive depth. Sounds more like a stopgap for a younger developmental center
Did you consider Pouncey as "depth" ?? Cuz this guy ranks out better than him, and is actually durable and a lockerroom leader.

Ah now we insult to prove a point. Good job.

Ultimately, We all define our reality and chose how we see the world and things. Clearly, this particular Mod has decided how he's going to approach these recent transactions and what they mean and what he thinks of those that see them differently.

Back
Top Bottom