Fins trade for Center Daniel Kilgore | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins trade for Center Daniel Kilgore

And for 2 mil more than pounceys salary we got this guy for two more years. Solidpick up

Today is a good news extravaganza. Reading about this guy, he is decent and doesn't make knucklehead penalties...DOESN'T MAKE KNUCKLEHEAD PENALTIES I TELL YOU!

Gase is shedding some blood on offense, such a nice departure from past regimes that put their eggs in the wrong baskets.

Now let's figure out the LB position.

Today is a good news extravaganza. Reading about this guy, he is decent and doesn't make knucklehead penalties...DOESN'T MAKE KNUCKLEHEAD PENALTIES I TELL YOU!

Gase is shedding some blood on offense, such a nice departure from past regimes that put their eggs in the wrong baskets.

All of this has Gase written all over it.

Do you think Zach Brown is possible?

What I like about this front office is their determination to be able to pick BPA on draft day.

But he can practice. Still negative after today?
Whoopdedoo , I could care less about Pouncey, it's not really an improvement that I would like to see. More shuffling of marginal players. I'm rarely negative but I see our roster building of talent in the negative.

Are we offseason champs again?

we're fixing the offense now and the draft will be defense besides a TE and back up QB

Ozzy rules!!

Wouldnt mind Billy Price out of Ohio State in the 2nd/3rd to push him/be his replacement

If he's better than Pouncey, more durable and cheaper, this trade is a big win.

Back
Top Bottom