Fins Will Be Wearing The "throwback" Uniforms | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins Will Be Wearing The "throwback" Uniforms

Uh oh, “dolphin jumping through a hoop” vs “dolphin jumping in front of the sun” debate incoming!
Hahaha. Seriously though, the reason a became a fan of this team in the early 70’s - living in northern NJ - was falling in love w their uniforms while seeing them on TV play the Jets 2x a year. Just don’t love the new ones. Felt like the old ones are just very timeless / classic and still hold up.

Anything before the cartoon looking dolphin ('97) was fine by me. Everything after blows

Last edited:
I want the throwbacks to be made permanent when Ross finally cleans house completely. Reset everything.

My Avatar logo and the throwbacks are the BEST uniform combination in ALL of the NFL bar none. Next year per Garfinkel we are getting the white throwbacks with the ones we sport now. Instead of 2 games with T.B. it will be 4. :cheers: If the FO changes and this regime changes they should change back to the old which fanbase adores. It would be spectacular if we can go back to the these. :pbj:

Home: Aqua with WHITE pants for Night Games or all WHITES with old logo.:woot: The Roads: White with Aqua Pants with old logo or ALL Whites with the old logo. :woot:

They are the best!!!

I
My Avatar logo and the throwbacks are the BEST uniform combination in ALL of the NFL bar none. Next year per Garfinkel we are getting the white throwbacks with the ones we sport now. Instead of 2 games with T.B. it will be 4. :cheers: If the FO changes and this regime changes they should change back to the old which fanbase adores. It would be spectacular if we can go back to the these. :pbj:

Home: Aqua with WHITE pants for Night Games or all WHITES with old logo.:woot: The Roads: White with Aqua Pants with old logo or ALL Whites with the old logo. :woot:

They are the best!!!
I'm on board with that!

I wanted the throwbacks full time, but with the way the NFL is going now, I am glad we didn’t do it. The new logo is much more in line with the powderpuff football the NFL is pushing today. Let the old throwbacks represent when football was real.

They are the best!!!

They're among my favorites. The Oilers, Falcons with red-black helmets, light-blue Chargers, and blue-angel Rams uniforms are pretty sweet, too. I'm sure I'm forgetting a couple, but I agree that the throwback Dolphins uniforms are right at the top.

Wish they would play throwback football

Gase is the Master of throwback football.

Gase: "Okay Ryan, it's 3rd and 10. If we convert, we win the game. I want you to run my best play... throwback to a receiver behind the line of scrimmage and hope for a miracle!"

They are the best!!!

Allowing Mike Dee to change the uniforms/logo was like allowing Dallas Thomas to remain a starting guard.

Some of this stuff is not particularly complicated: Throw the ball beyond the marker on third down and return to the classic uniforms

Sweet, I can pretend like I’m watching a good team again.

They are not going to switch back. Why would they when they just sell both versions? And they get the free hype for these otherwise garbage games. Win-win for them.

Hahaha. Seriously though, the reason a became a fan of this team in the early 70’s - living in northern NJ - was falling in love w their uniforms while seeing them on TV play the Jets 2x a year. Just don’t love the new ones. Felt like the old ones are just very timeless / classic and still hold up.

Where in NJ? I grew up in Hackettstown and currently live in Montclair.

It's random and wonderful that so many Dolphins fans grew up in NJ. I think there's something to it when not one but two professional NFL teams play in your state and refuse to say they are from your state.

Back
Top Bottom