Fins Will Be Wearing The "throwback" Uniforms | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins Will Be Wearing The "throwback" Uniforms

Where in NJ? I grew up in Hackettstown and currently live in Montclair.

It's random and wonderful that so many Dolphins fans grew up in NJ. I think there's something to it when not one but two professional NFL teams play in your state and refuse to say they are from your state.
I agree about the “not saying they are NJ teams” - always bothered me. I grew in Morris County in Rockaway and currently live in Kinnelon near the junction of I-287 and RT 23. I have a brother who lives in Montclair and my best friend from childhood lives in Hackettstown. Before DirecTV I used to go to Spectators across from the Hockey Rink / Turtleback Zoo to see the games. They had a room just for Fins fans so there was always great energy in there. I remember that incredible opening day game in ‘94 when Dan returned and lit up the sky w long TD after TD in a duel w Bledsoe. The place went mental when he bombed it out to Fryar on 4th and 5 when we just needed a FG to tie it up. Place is long gone now of course. We would go to Miami Mikes sometimes too or Ricks in Clifton. I don’t think any of these places are still in business. That’s really cool - thanks for sharing.

Where in NJ? I grew up in Hackettstown and currently live in Montclair.

It's random and wonderful that so many Dolphins fans grew up in NJ. I think there's something to it when not one but two professional NFL teams play in your state and refuse to say they are from your state.

Roseland here. Grew up in Bloomfield.

To be honest I really don't want these current Dolphins to wear the throwbacks. The old uni's were great and I have very fond memories of them. I would hate these current players to soil those memories. Of course if they ever start to win, then they can switch (and that is one great big "if"). As long as they keep stinking up the joint, keep'em in these crappy uni's.

On the old logo, the Dolphin is actually DOING something...…..jumping up through the hoop, performing.
This new Dolphin logo just seems to be meandering along, doing nothing.
Synonymous with the entire franchise...

The throwbacks are 100 times better than the current crap we have. I love the gray facemasks, the darker aqua and the black cleats.

They should make this the full-time set all th time, though I understand the two-uni arrangement.

This is literally the one thing every Dolphin fan agrees with and one of the few things totally within our control and yet our moron owner still won't give it to us.

I agree about the “not saying they are NJ teams” - always bothered me. I grew in Morris County in Rockaway and currently live in Kinnelon near the junction of I-287 and RT 23. I have a brother who lives in Montclair and my best friend from childhood lives in Hackettstown. Before DirecTV I used to go to Spectators across from the Hockey Rink / Turtleback Zoo to see the games. They had a room just for Fins fans so there was always great energy in there. I remember that incredible opening day game in ‘94 when Dan returned and lit up the sky w long TD after TD in a duel w Bledsoe. The place went mental when he bombed it out to Fryar on 4th and 5 when we just needed a FG to tie it up. Place is long gone now of course. We would go to Miami Mikes sometimes too or Ricks in Clifton. I don’t think any of these places are still in business. That’s really cool - thanks for sharing.

I attended that game!

Great memory!

Loved Irv!

On the old logo, the Dolphin is actually DOING something...…..jumping up through the hoop, performing.
This new Dolphin logo just seems to be meandering along, doing nothing.
Just like this ***** ass team

The uniforms are fine but the retro logo looks like my 4 year old drew it, let it go people

What's our record when we wear the throwback unis? Curious.

Back
Top Bottom