Fins win 4 of last 5... here's the layout... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins win 4 of last 5... here's the layout...

Always Sunny Reaction GIF

I still think we’d be ok at 9-8 which gives us room to lose one more. However if we do lose one more it HAS to be against NYG or NO. We can’t lose to any AFC team for tiebreaker purposes. If we seriously ran it out and finished 10-7 then 99% chance we’re in.

I'm not thinking about play-offs honestly. If we did make it that would be great. I think this team, the way it played today could beat any team in the NFL.
I love your optimism, but let's be realistic. Solid win against a VERY bad team. They are on their what 3rd QB this season? Said QB could not hit the side of a barn throwing the ball today. Miami's running game is still weak as hell (sub 3.3 yards per carry) and very little threat throwing the ball deep downfield with OL still not giving Tua time for deep throws to develop. Tua was locked in today on the short and intermediate stuff as we have come to expect. Add to that Sanders is still erratic (another missed kick today - PAT).

If the Dolphins play the top tier teams in the league, it would still be an uphill climb. I do agree they are getting better though, but still too many holes to get into that elite level.

Well looking ahead.

Giants and Jets are very winnable games.

Saints without a QB look pretty bad

Tennessee? Tannehill looks horrible without Henry. Very winnable.

It's not who you play it's when you play them

Those 4 games are winnable games.

Brings us back to my prediction I have mentioned a few times. Week 18 might be a win and your in game.

Patriots? We might get lucky again. If the Bills lose a couple more we might get the Patriots on a week where they may rest their starters.

We shall see

But one game at a time of course. Thr Giants for some reason worry me more than the Saints and Titans

Let's focus on beating the Giants next Sunday at 1pm. Would ultimately love a win and in vs the Pats at home week 18

Back
Top Bottom