Fire Gase Now | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fire Gase Now

Coaching.

Gase isn’t getting fired. He’s cheap.

Name one move that shows you that Stephen Ross has any real interest in winning.

As long as that **** is in charge then this is what we can expect.

In 48 years as a Dolphins fan and through some extremely bad front office staffs, bad coaching staffs, and pitiful scouting departments over the past several years I am finally ready to make this statement “ Tear it down”

Right now is the best time to do it. Get Harbaugh out of Michigan, strike while the iron is hot.
Yea that's the answer. Running him out of Michigan but let's us grab him for two years before he burns out here.

I agree. Get rid of him and BURKE. Hire Rizzi, at least he has a pulse. I have always been a Gase Defender but not after today. Burke has NO CLUE WHAT SO EVER!!!

Only 2 coaches in the history of this team have really done anything.
Get rid of this azzclown asap.

You can't go three and out there at the end, you have to throw the football. Imagine Marino handing off the ball or throwing screens with the game on the line. Gase calls pays scares - like he has no trust in his players.

Once you kick the ball back to Luck game over - that is 4 down territory and you have to throw the ball.

He called plays like he didn't expect to go down the field and kick the winning FG at all.

Horrible, scary, sackless, coaching.

Rizzi deserves an interim HC run the rest of the season even though we should absolutely hire an outside candidate. Only coach on this staff who deserves anything positive happening for him in this business.

Ross has no football knowledge. He has no balls. We're going to have to get it done. Need to be loud and adamant about our distaste for Gase at every home game/event the rest of the way. Force him out.

Fly. The. Banner.

If you want to continue in mediocrity, then hire Harbaugh.

What exactly has Harbaugh WON?

Sure, he can build a competitive team, but can he win when it is all on the line?

He just got his arse handed to him in THE GAME he was hired to win. Ask a Wolverines' fan the most important game of the year. Now, ask them why Harbaugh was hired.

Stop overlooking facts. He is 0-4 vs. OSU.

Let's also not overlook that he has had Andrew Luck and, now, Shea Patterson.

Harbaugh is good at many things, but I would be careful anointing him as something he is not. He hasn't fulfilled any of the major check boxes for being hired:

1. Beat OSU
2. Win Big 10
3. Win National Championship

Just because Harbaugh comes with fame and is NOT Adam Gase, doesn't make him great either.

I'd be leary of reaching for ANOTHER coach who has yet to prove himself. We need PROVEN coaching.

Being successful is one thing. Being great is another.

And while most fans want to claim they only want to be successful, it is a lie. That want success that LEADS to greatness. Because we've had it once before and we want it again.

Otherwise, your hiring the modern day Marty Schottenheimer; Always a winning record, but couldn't deliver when it mattered. He was a great season coach. Just couldn't do anything in the playoffs.

It's time we reached for proven greatness. And stop buying promises.

There is a word that starts with a P to describe Gase but I will not use it here. Bengals and Colts are two games that should have been wins. With all the injuries, all the excuses, blah blah blah we should be 7-5

I mean with Gore and Drake in the backfield, what could a real solid OC produce? I feel like Gase has NEVER developed a rhythm in using them, in fact he has managed to minimize the production of both of them with his play calling. Especially Drake.

Team is neutered with these coaches.

Back
Top Bottom