Fire "inFINSible" ASAP | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fire "inFINSible" ASAP

quote=cnc66]how come yer not "super"[/quote]

i am super! thanks for asking...

biggayal20hm-1.jpg

cnc66 said:
jeez, took me five minutes to see all that, no damnit, why aren't you a "super" mod

:chuckle: well they don't call him "big gay al" for nothing... :dday:

i resized it... :wink:

You might not agree with everything the mods judgement, but you have to give them there due and support them because you are apart to this site.

BLITZKRIEG said:
For those of you wondering what this is, it's called a "GOD COMPLEX"....

Great job inFINS, that was exactly what I was expecting. You've just proven my reasoning behind why you should no longer be a part of the Finheaven Admin. Hopefully, the people who run the show here will give you a much needed vacation in order to sort out your GOD COMPLEX issues....

Good Luck In The Asylum....

PHINZ RULE!!!!

A thread moved, locked thread, warning point, etc.... it's all for the behalf of the finheaven website. If threads weren't moved, there would be complete chaos all over the forums. The staff was nice enough to create a draft forum to prevent some of the draft and free agency talk becoming clutter in the main forum.... so it's clear that the staff is aimed at pleasing the members of the website and at the sametime, presenting the site as in a professional manor. The new staff is like a new child in the household, you have to adjust to their way of doing things, inFINS and the rest of the staff are different from one another and will handle things in different ways, but it all comes back to make the site the best to offer.

Phinz1972 said:
A thread moved, locked thread, warning point, etc.... it's all for the behalf of the finheaven website. If threads weren't moved, there would be complete chaos all over the forums. The staff was nice enough to create a draft forum to prevent some of the draft and free agency talk becoming clutter in the main forum.... so it's clear that the staff is aimed at pleasing the members of the website and at the sametime, presenting the site as in a professional manor. The new staff is like a new child in the household, you have to adjust to their way of doing things, inFINS and the rest of the staff are different from one another and will handle things in different ways, but it all comes back to make the site the best to offer.

clear.gif

Phinz1972 said:
nah, just fire him....:refuse:

Wildbill3 said:
1972:hump:

Bill, what does that mean? fer serious, what are you saying... I know it isn't meant to be bad but from my seat, humping another man just doesn't seem to be very complimentary. I see it all the time and just don't understand. If you are you trying to show love, or solidarity it's kinda of a gay way to do it.... just curious.

Back
Top Bottom