Fire "inFINSible" ASAP | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fire "inFINSible" ASAP

cnc66 said:
Bill, what does that mean? fer serious, what are you saying... I know it isn't meant to be bad but from my seat, humping another man just doesn't seem to be very complimentary. I see it all the time and just don't understand. If you are you trying to show love, or solidarity it's kinda of a gay way to do it.... just curious.

Just be glad that you have not been violated. I can't even look in the mirror anymore :nono:

FiN.in.RI said:
Just be glad that you have not been violated. I can't even look in the mirror anymore :nono:

wow, I guess I am, the trauma must be terrible...have you had to seek some Ladies Lounge therapy?

LL :hump:

Wait were we talking about something? We seem to all have gotten off track...

:confused2

3P said:
LL :hump:

Wait were we talking about something? We seem to all have gotten off track...

:confused2

see...now that's what I would consider a "proper" use of that humper...

to come back to the topic...yea, howcome ya ain't fired em yet? he's PURE evil, jest LOOK at them horns.... and the head bob thing, it's just like he's gunna STAB someone with his horns...pure evil I say.

cnc66 said:
to come back to the topic...yea, howcome ya ain't fired em yet? he's PURE evil, jest LOOK at them horns.... and the head bob thing, it's just like he's gunna STAB someone with his horns...pure evil I say.

he's a freaking terrorist.. suicide bomber if you will. Be afraid.

cnc66 said:
AHHHHHHHH !!! I've been violated !!! :goof:

no,no, no...I'm a pitcher bro, not a catcher...

lovefest 2006, marty... lovefest 2006 :dday:

OK, love fest...I like um rough

baumerbear2-1.gif

nothin' like a friend with photoshop...

Back
Top Bottom